Brightcom Group Performance
Fundamentals of Brightcom Group
|P/E Ratio (TTM)||2.37|
|Debt to Equity||NA|
Financials of Brightcom Group
|Sep 2022||Dec 2022||Mar 2023||Jun 2023|
|Profit before tax||444.7||746.16||322.62||445.82|
|EPS in Rs||1.59||2.69||1.14||1.59|
About Brightcom Group
About Brightcom Group Limited
Brightcom Group Ltd (formerly Lycos Internet Ltd) is engaged in providing digital marketing solutions to agencies, businesses and online publishers worldwide. The company was incorporated and founded in 2000 by Suresh Reddy and Vijay Kancharla. In addition, the company was listed on BSE in 2000. In 2018, the company’s name was changed from Lycos Internet Limited to Brightcom Group Limited.
It provides Ad-tech, New Media and IoT-based services globally, mainly in the digital eco-system. The company’s clients include leading blue-chip advertisers like British Airways, Airtel, Coca-Cola, Hyundai Motors, ICICI Bank, etc. The company has a global presence, including the US, Israel, Latin America ME, Western Europe and Asia Pacific regions.
In 2006, the company acquired MediosOne in the US for US$ 4.5 million. As a result, it entered the front-end digital marketing space. In 2008, it created its presence in the European digital market with the acquisition of Online Media Solutions in Israel.
In 2016, Brightcom Lycos LIFE fitness band launched. During the same year, the company was ranked #4 in the Video Seller Trust Index.
- Ad-Tech and Digital Marketing: The company provide numerous services under this segment, which include Display Ads Marketing, Video Advertising, Performance-based Marketing, Search Marketing, Email Marketing and Lead Generation, Affiliate Marketing, Social Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Niche Campaigns, Digital Traffic Management, Ad Serving.
- Software Services: This segment deals with software services, including developing customised technology platforms for clients’ specific needs, mainly digital media and other related offerings.
- Future Technologies: The future technologies division primarily consists of its LIFE product and developments in artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and Digital Out of Home (DOOH) advertising.
Brightcom Group has 16 operating subsidiaries, including India and overseas.
- Yreach Media Private Limited, India: Brightcom Group holds a 99% stake in the company. The business activities revolve around digital marketing and software development.
- LIL Projects Private Limited: It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brightcom. The company provides services such as digital marketing and software development.
- Max Interactive Pty Ltd: The company is based out of Australia, and it is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brightcom Group. It provides digital marketing services.
Suresh Reddy, Founder and Chairman & CEO
Suresh is the Chairman & CEO of Brightcom Group. He founded two successful companies, USAGreetings and Ybrant Technologies. Previously, he has worked with some Fortune 500 companies such as Caterpillar, Chrysler, SBC(PacBell) and Charles Schwab.
Vijay Kancharla, Founder and Chief Innovation Officer
Vijay leads the innovations at Brightcom Group. He is responsible for the company’s worldwide technology enhancements and innovations. Prior to co-founding USAGreetings and Ybrant Technologies, he worked with Hewlett Packard and Pacific Bell.
- On June 28, 2021, the company declared a bonus issue in the ratio of 1:4 and has allotted 20,83,26,625 equity shares.
- On January 25, 2022, it declared a bonus issue in the ratio of 2:3 and allotted 80,71,68,749 equity shares.
- The company is focused on working out the most effective structure to enable faster and ROE-focused growth on the inorganic front,
- The business is extremely focused on being highly capital-efficient and is calibrating its inorganic growth strategy.
- Debt-free business.
- Rising revenue and profits.
- Low promoter holdings.
- Higher costs.
- Growing digitalisation.
- Brighter future for AI and related services.
- Significant shift in technology.
- Geo-political disruption.
|Stocks||Market Cap (cr)||Market Price (₹)||52 Week Low-High (₹)|
|Ed & Tech International Ltd||₹0.19||
|0.05 - 0.05|
|Bodhtree Consulting Ltd||₹11.06||
|13.8 - 13.8|
|Palred Technologies Ltd||₹195.72||
|156.1 - 161.45|
|California Software Company Ltd||₹21.87||
|14.15 - 14.4|
|Trejhara Solutions Ltd||₹217.24||
|194 - 194|
What is the Share price of Brightcom Group (BCG)?
Can I buy Brightcom Group (BCG) shares?
How do I buy Brightcom Group (BCG) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Brightcom Group (BCG) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Brightcom Group (BCG) shares.
Is Brightcom Group a Debt free Company?
Yes, Brightcom Group is a debt-free company.
What is the main business of Brightcom Group ?
Brightcom Group is a top-tier worldwide supplier of comprehensive digital marketing services to marketing agencies, brand advertisers, and direct marketers.
Who are the promoters of Brightcom Group ?
Aradhana Commosales Llp, Sarita Commosales Llp, Kalpana Commosales Llp, and Vijay Kumar Kancharla Huf are the major promoters of Brightcom Group.
What are the Subsidiaries that comes under Brightcom Group ?
Online Media Solutions Limited, Ybrant Media Acquisition Inc., Dream ad S.A , Argentina, Ybrant Digital (Brasil) Limited, and LIL Projects Private Limited are a few subsidiaries that comes under Brightcom Group.