This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MUKESH BABU FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- TEMBO GLOBAL IND LIMITED
- APIS INDIA LTD.
- RAVINDER HEIGHTS LIMITED
- TRITON CORP LIMITED
- ONELIFE CAPITAL ADVISORS LTD.
- INDITRADE CAPITAL LIMITED
- SHINE FASHIONS (INDIA) LIMITED
- LOYAL TEXTILE MILLS LTD.
- JENSON & NICHOLSON (INDIA) LTD.
- SHERATON PROPERTIES & FINANCE LTD.
- NIPPON LIFE INDIA ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED
- FUTURE ENTERPRISES LTD_DVR
- MATRA KAUSHAL ENTERPRISE LIMITED
- DALMIA BHARAT LIMITED
- NARAYANI STEELS LIMITED
- SAMVARDHANA MOTHERSON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- IDBI BANK LTD
- PRIME PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- VIPUL ORGANICS LTD
- BINNY LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of MUKESH BABU FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. (MUKESHB)?
Can I buy MUKESH BABU FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. (MUKESHB) shares?
How do I buy MUKESH BABU FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. (MUKESHB) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MUKESH BABU FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. (MUKESHB) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MUKESH BABU FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. (MUKESHB) shares.
In which sector do MUKESH BABU FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. (MUKESHB) belong?
Today's live share price for MUKESH BABU FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 92.60 with a current market capitalization of .
Originally incorporated as Embee Finance & Consultancy on 27 Feb.'85, the company was renamed Mukesh Babu Financial Services in 1991. It was promoted by Mukesh Babu. The company is engaged in investment banking, equity research, merchant banking, leasing, fully-fledged money changing, trading in wholesale debt instruments and in the capital market segment, portfolio management services and equity trading on the Bombay Stock Exchange. The company came out with a public issue in Mar.'95 at a premium of Rs 20 to meet the needs of its planned growth and to list the shares of the company on the Bombay, Ahmedabad and Rajkot stock exchanges. During the year 1995-96, the company's business volumes and consequently profit during the year were affected by highly adverse conditions in the primary and secondary markets on the one hand and the credit restrictions and souring interest rates on the other hand. The company's total income was Rs.12.78 million in the year 1999-2000 as compared to Rs.7.85 million in the previous year.Read more