This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in B2B SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BF INVESTMENT LTD.
- SHREE RAJESHWARANAND PAPER MILLS LTD.
- HEXA TRADEX LTD.
- VENTURA TEXTILES LTD.
- WELLNESS NONI LTD.
- MMP INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- NACL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- CITYMAN LTD.
- PRISM FINANCE LTD.
- VCU DATA MANAGEMENT LTD
- VXL INSTRUMENTS LTD.
- ALEXANDER STAMPS AND COIN LIMITED
- GLOBAL CAPITAL MARKETS LTD.
- INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- MEDPLUS HEALTH SERVICES LIMITED
- PSP PROJECTS LTD
- KOTHARI FERMENTATION & BIOCHEM LTD.
- KMC SPECIALITY HOSPITALS (INDIA) LTD.
- BROOKS LABORATORIES LTD.
- GARBI FINVEST LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of B2B SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (B2BSOFT)?
Can I buy B2B SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (B2BSOFT) shares?
How do I buy B2B SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (B2BSOFT) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy B2B SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (B2BSOFT) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to B2B SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (B2BSOFT) shares.
In which sector do B2B SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (B2BSOFT) belong?
Today's live share price for B2B SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 27.95 with a current market capitalization of .
B2B Software Technologies Ltd is the leading Business Solution implementation company in the Microsoft Dynamics space for the last 8 years with a footprint of more than 100+ clients in India & Abroad. B2B is listed in Bombay Stock Exchange. The company was incorporated in the year 1994. The company is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and winner of Microsoft Prestigious President Club Member for the year 2008. B2B also Won the Best Regional Partner South Award for two consecutive years (2007 & 2008). B2B has expertise in Microsoft Dynamics ERP (NAV/AX) and MS CRM. Major focus areas for implementation are discrete Manufacturing, Life-Science Industries like Pharma (API& Formulations), Food Processing, Chemicals, Telecom Industries etc. In addition to Business solutions, B2B offers managed services and business consulting for mid size to upper mid market corporate.Read more