This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Ramgopal Polytex Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MOHINI HEALTH&HYGIENE LIMITED
- MSTC LIMITED
- TRANSOCEANIC PROPERTIES LIMITED
- LA OPALA RG LTD.
- HINDUSTAN MEDIA VENTURES LTD.
- MOSER BAER INDIA LTD.
- VIVO COLLAB SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- BF UTILITIES LTD.
- CHAMBAL BREWERIES & DISTILLERIES LTD.
- ATISHAY LTD
- LYPSA GEMS & JEWELLERY LTD
- ADANI WILMAR LTD
- OMAXE LTD.
- ALBERT DAVID LIMITED
- SUPERB PAPERS LTD.
- HIMACHAL FIBRES LTD.
- MAX ALERT SYSTEMS LIMITED
- KATARE SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- SINTERCOM INDIA LIMITED
- ANDHRA BANK
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Ramgopal Polytex Limited (RAMGOPOLY)?
Can I buy Ramgopal Polytex Limited (RAMGOPOLY) shares?
How do I buy Ramgopal Polytex Limited (RAMGOPOLY) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Ramgopal Polytex Limited (RAMGOPOLY) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Ramgopal Polytex Limited (RAMGOPOLY) shares.
Today's live share price for Ramgopal Polytex Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 5.40 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated on 28 Mar.'81 and promoted by Mohanlal Jatia of the Ramgopal group, Ramgopal Polytex (RPL) manufactures draw twisted yarn in Amgaon, Maharashtra. The other group companies include Ramgopal Textiles (RTL), J M Textiles (JMT) and Universal Luggage Manufacturing Company. The company approached the public in Jan.'95, to part-finance the expansion of its draw twisting / texturising capacity from 1200 tpa to 4300 tpa and augment working capital, with an issue of equity shares at a premium of Rs 10, aggregating Rs 21 cr. The company markets polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) manufactured by Itochu Corporation, Japan. It has also been appointed as the selling agent in India to market PVA manufactured by Unitika Kasai, Japan. PVA is used as warp sizing agent for polyester filament yarn.Read more