Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Mutual funds to Equity Users
- Statutory Levies and Taxes will be levied to the clients as prescribed by the regulators.
- Investment in the securities market are subject to market risk, read all the related documents carefully before investing
- Angel One reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to change, alter or discontinue the offer and alter the terms and conditions from time to time & will prior communicate to client via Email
- Zero Brokerage on Delivery trades for lifetime. Rs 20 Flat Brokerage per order for Intraday, F&O, Currencies and Commodities.
- Brokerage will not exceed the SEBI prescribed limit.
- Account would be opened after all procedures relating to IPV and client due diligence are completed.
- Life time free Account Maintenance charges for users who convert their mutual fund only account to a demat account