This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in ZENITH EXPORTS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SILVER OAK COMMERCIAL LTD.
- JAYPEE INFRATECH LTD
- CLARIS LIFESCIENCES LTD.
- PILANI INVESTMENT AND INDUSTRIES CORPORATION LTD
- PB FINTECH LIMITED (POLICYBAZAAR)
- AMBALAL SARABHAI ENTERPRISES LTD.
- INDIA GLYCOLS LTD.
- PASARI SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- ATAM VALVES LIMITED
- MINDTREE LTD.
- SECUR CREDENTIALS LIMITED
- ATUL LTD
- INVESTMENT & PRECISION CASTINGS LTD.
- SUPER SALES INDIA LTD.
- FEDERAL-MOGUL GOETZE (INDIA) LTD.
- PRIYA LTD.
- INDO RAMA SYNTHETICS (INDIA) LTD.
- SHRICON INDUSTRIES LTD.
- VIVID MERCANTILE LIMITED
- HOTEL LEELA VENTURES LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of ZENITH EXPORTS LTD. (ZENITHEXPO)?
Can I buy ZENITH EXPORTS LTD. (ZENITHEXPO) shares?
How do I buy ZENITH EXPORTS LTD. (ZENITHEXPO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy ZENITH EXPORTS LTD. (ZENITHEXPO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to ZENITH EXPORTS LTD. (ZENITHEXPO) shares.
In which sector do ZENITH EXPORTS LTD. (ZENITHEXPO) belong?
Today's live share price for ZENITH EXPORTS LTD. is NSE: ₹ 74.55, BSE: ₹ 80.05 with a current market capitalization of .
Zenith Export (ZEL) was incorporated in Jul.'81 to take over the partnership business of Zenith Enterprise, a family business promoted by B R Loyalka in 1969. Bilas Rai Loyalka is the chairman and Raj Kumar Loyalka is the managing director of the company. ZEL manufactures and exports industrial leather hand-gloves and handloom silk fabrics as well as silk made-ups. ZEL has arrangements with many silk weavers in and around Bhagalpur, Varanasi and Bangalore to manufacture silk fabric on a job-work basis. The company went public in Apr.'95 (premium : Rs 180) to part-finance a 100% EOU to manufacture 100% natural silk fabric, and to diversify by setting up a spinning unit. Both units were commissioned in the second half of 1995. The Silk Weaving unit at Nanjangud is taking severe steps to compete in the international market by developing new designs to yield better results.Read more