This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in RELAXO FOOTWEARS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- CAN FIN HOMES LIMITED
- AFFLE (INDIA) LIMITED
- NIRAJ ISPAT IND LTD
- DEEP INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- NAGARJUNA OIL REFINERY LTD.
- ADANI ENTERPRISES LTD
- STEEL EXCHANGE INDIA LTD.
- KIMIA BIOSCIENCES LIMITED
- INCEPTUM ENTERPRISES LTD
- SPANDANA SPHOORTY FINANCIAL LIMITED
- ADVANCE SYNTEX LIMITED
- BILCARE LTD.
- MEDPLUS HEALTH SERVICES LIMITED
- KAMDHENU LTD
- EMKAY GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD.
- TEJAS NETWORKS LTD
- D P WIRES LIMITED
- SALASAR EXTERIOR CONT LIMITED
- MID INDIA INDUSTRIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of RELAXO FOOTWEARS LTD. (RELAXO)?
Can I buy RELAXO FOOTWEARS LTD. (RELAXO) shares?
How do I buy RELAXO FOOTWEARS LTD. (RELAXO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy RELAXO FOOTWEARS LTD. (RELAXO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to RELAXO FOOTWEARS LTD. (RELAXO) shares.
In which sector do RELAXO FOOTWEARS LTD. (RELAXO) belong?
Today's live share price for RELAXO FOOTWEARS LTD. is NSE: ₹ 972.35, BSE: ₹ 972.65 with a current market capitalization of .
Relaxo Foot Wear(RFW), a part of Relaxo Group which has major interest in Footwear production, was incorporated in Sep 13, 1984 as a private limited company to market market the products of group concerns such as hawai slippers, light weight slippers, canvas shoes, PVC footwear etc. It was subsequently converted into a public limited company on March 31, 1993. In the year 1995-96 the company has transformed from solely a Trading/marketing agency to that of a full/fledged manufacturing unit by putting up a facility to produce 50000 pairs of hawai and light weight chappals per day on a two shift basis at Bahadurgarh, Haryana. This project was part financed by RFW's maiden public issue aggregating Rs.4.50 crores at a premieum of Rs.50 per each share of facevalue of Rs.10. In the year 1999, the company has expanded the capacity of it's Bahadurgarh plant. The company has implemented a Hitech Hawai manufacturing plant at Bhiwadi(Rajasthan), which is the largest Hawai manufacturing plant in India during the year 1999-2000. The commercial production of this new plant has commenced in the month of July 2001.Read more