Sreeleathers Ltd Overview
Fundamentals of Sreeleathers Ltd
|P/E Ratio (TTM)||NA|
|Debt to Equity||NA|
Financials of Sreeleathers Ltd
Financials data is not available for Sreeleathers Ltd. Please visit after some time.
About Sreeleathers Ltd
Sreeleathers Limited was incorporated in January 14, 1991. The company is engaged in manufacturing, selling and marketing different kinds of footwear, leather goods and accessories to men, women and ... kids. The Company has its retail presence in the Metro city and Tier II city areas across India. The company has three operational business units, two in New Market area, Kolkata and other in Panchavati Area, Jaipur. The Indian footwear market is dominated by unorganized players but as consumer preferences and buying behaviors are changing, organized retail players are making space for themselves in the market. Of the total footwear produced, 90% are consumed within the country while the remaining 10% are exported. Read More
|Stocks||Market Cap (cr)||Market Price (₹)||52 Week Low-High (₹)|
|Khadim India Ltd||₹400.72||
|223 - 227.95|
|Liberty Shoes Ltd||₹393.37||
|228.7 - 232.7|
|AKI India Ltd||₹146.18||
|109 - 113.15|
|Bhartiya International Ltd||₹265.08||
|210.3 - 222|
|206.6 - 216.9|
What is the Share price of Sreeleathers Ltd (SREEL)?
Can I buy Sreeleathers Ltd (SREEL) shares?
How do I buy Sreeleathers Ltd (SREEL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Sreeleathers Ltd (SREEL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Sreeleathers Ltd (SREEL) shares.