This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in STEL Holdings Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- V.S.T.TILLERS TRACTORS LTD.
- WEALTH FIRST PORTFOLIO MANAGERS LIMITED
- NATCO ECONOMICALS LTD
- NUTRAPLUS INDIA LIMITED
- GRAPHITE INDIA LTD
- IZMO LIMITED
- GOLDEN CREST EDUCATION & SERVICES LTD
- ESCORTS LTD
- ASHNOOR TEXTILE MILLS LTD.
- SHARP INVESTMENTS LTD
- VIVO COLLAB SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- REDEX PROTECH LTD.
- SURANA CORPORATION LTD.
- ORIENT REFRACTORIES LTD.
- ANSAL HOUSING LTD
- AMBUJA CEMENTS LTD
- LINCOLN PHARMA LTD
- SKYPAK SERVICE SPECIALIST LTD.
- NAVKAR CORPORATION LTD
- AMBAR PROTEIN INDUSTRIES LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of STEL Holdings Ltd (STEL)?
Can I buy STEL Holdings Ltd (STEL) shares?
How do I buy STEL Holdings Ltd (STEL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy STEL Holdings Ltd (STEL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to STEL Holdings Ltd (STEL) shares.
In which sector do STEL Holdings Ltd (STEL) belong?
Today's live share price for STEL Holdings Ltd is NSE: ₹ 103.75, BSE: ₹ 103.75 with a current market capitalization of .
Sentinel Tea and Exports Limited was incorporated in the year 1994 to carry on the business of export of tea and other related things. The Company underwent some reorganization in the year 2010 which resulted in the demerger of the Investment Undertaking of Harrisons Malayalam Limited into Sentinel Tea and Exports Limited. To align itself with its business activities, Sentinel Tea and Exports Limited initiated action to change its name and objects to that of an investment Company. The required shareholders approval is sought by way of postal ballot and it is underway. Sentinel Tea and Exports Limited became a listed Company with the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange and trading commenced from February 9, 2011.Read more