This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SRI VAJRA GRANITES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- PANYAM CEMENTS & MINERAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- INTEGRATED THERMOPLASTICS LTD.
- B. C. POWER CONTROLS LIMITED
- DHP INDIA LTD.
- SOMA TEXTILES & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- NIRMITEE ROBOTICS INDIA LIMITED
- YASH TRADING & FINANCE LIMITED
- PREMIER LTD.
- LCC INFOTECH LTD.
- GVK POWER & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- OIL COUNTRY TUBULAR LTD.
- SHREE HANUMAN SUGAR & INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- BANCO PRODUCTS (INDIA) LTD.
- WELSPUN INVESTMENTS AND COMMERCIALS LTD.
- GAMMON INDIA LTD.
- CRESTCHEM LTD.
- JONJUA OVERSEAS LIMITED
- MEGHMANI ORGANICS LIMITED
- HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL)
- ECOBOARD INDUSTRIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy SRI VAJRA GRANITES LTD. (SRIVAJRA) shares?
How do I buy SRI VAJRA GRANITES LTD. (SRIVAJRA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SRI VAJRA GRANITES LTD. (SRIVAJRA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SRI VAJRA GRANITES LTD. (SRIVAJRA) shares.
In which sector do SRI VAJRA GRANITES LTD. (SRIVAJRA) belong?
Today's live share price for SRI VAJRA GRANITES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Feb.'89, Vajra Granites was promoted by K G S Ranganadha Prasad and associates. It is engaged in the manufacture of granite products such as granite slabs/tiles, monuments, decorative pieces,etc. The company set up a 100% EOU to manufacture cut and polished granite slabs / panels, monuments with a capacity of 1,12,000 sq mtr of slabs and tiles, and 15,000 sq mtr of monuments in the Nizamabad district of Andhra Pradesh. Commercial production commenced in Jan.'92. In Nov.'92, the company undertook an expansion of its polishing capacity from 41,000 sq mtr to 82,000 sq mtr. The company is operating quarries in Karnataka, other than Andhra Pradesh. During 1996-97 the company succesfully identified quarries of premium colours like Black, Red, Green etc. It also started quarrying activities in Orissa to meet its raw material requirement. Further the company has made long-term arrangements with quarry owners for premium colours like Black, Black Galaxy, Red Multi, Paradisco, Green etc. and is also in the process of making such arrangements for other colours. As informed in 1999-2000 the company had become a "Sick Industrial Company" due to non-availability of quality raw blocks, world-wide recessionay trend, etc., hence reference was made to the BIFR for appropriate rehabilitation and remedial measures.Read more