This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SENBO INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- PDS MULTINATIONAL FASHIONS LTD
- AISHWARYA TELECOM LTD.
- ELECTROSTEEL CASTINGS LTD.
- ASIT C.MEHTA FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- KALLAM TEXTILES LTD
- MAGNUM LTD.
- MANSOON TRADING CO LIMITED
- ADHUNIK METALIKS LTD.
- VADILAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- VARDHAMAN ACRYLICS LTD
- RISHI TECHTEX LTD.
- KOTHARI PETROCHEM LTD
- CMI LIMITED
- DEEP INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- A.K. SPINTEX LTD
- SOFTTECH ENGINEERS LIMITED
- D P WIRES LIMITED
- NDA SECURITIES LIMITED
- COMFORT FINCAP LTD.
- SRI ADHIKARI BROTHERS TELEVISION NETWORK LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy SENBO INDUSTRIES LTD. (SENBO) shares?
How do I buy SENBO INDUSTRIES LTD. (SENBO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SENBO INDUSTRIES LTD. (SENBO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SENBO INDUSTRIES LTD. (SENBO) shares.
In which sector do SENBO INDUSTRIES LTD. (SENBO) belong?
Today's live share price for SENBO INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Senbo Industries Ltd., incorporated in 1994 as private limited company it was converted into public limited company in 1996, when it went public. On it maiden public issue in this year the company has issued 11000000 equity shares of Rs.10/- each. The company is into manufacture of Intravenous Fluids (I V Fluids) with an installed capacity of 18000000 nos. of bottles(as on March 31, 2001).Read more