This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SAPTARISHI AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BOMBAY METRICS S C LIMITED
- HARI GOVIND INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- KORE FOODS LIMITED
- BERVIN INVESTMENT & LEASING LTD.
- INDO-GLOBAL ENTERPRISES LTD
- RELIANCE POWER (RPOWER)
- VARDHAMAN ACRYLICS LTD
- HRB FLORICULTURE LTD.
- NBCC (INDIA) LIMITED
- S R K INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ARCUTTIPORE TEA CO.LTD.
- DHARAMSI MORARJI CHEMICAL CO.LTD.
- MILESTONE FURNITURE LIMITED
- GOLD LINE INTERNATIONAL FINVEST LTD
- RESONANCE SPECIALTIES LTD.
- WELSPUN INVESTMENTS AND COMMERCIALS LTD.
- SITA SHREE FOOD PRODUCTS LTD.
- BNR UDYOG LTD.
- JAGJANANI TEXTILES LIMITED
- GFL FINANCIALS INDIA LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SAPTARISHI AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD. (SPTRSHI)?
Can I buy SAPTARISHI AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD. (SPTRSHI) shares?
How do I buy SAPTARISHI AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD. (SPTRSHI) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SAPTARISHI AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD. (SPTRSHI) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SAPTARISHI AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD. (SPTRSHI) shares.
In which sector do SAPTARISHI AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD. (SPTRSHI) belong?
Today's live share price for SAPTARISHI AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 13.65 with a current market capitalization of .
Promoted jointly by R K Jajoo and K L Puri along with Tamilnadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO) in Feb.'92, Saptarishi Agro Industries is a 100% EOU producing canned white button mushrooms with a capacity of 3000 tpa. Mushrooms are produced utilising agricultural wastes. The company has financial, technical and marketing collaborations with Dalcem Veciap Agro Industries, Holland. It also has a 100% buy-back arrangement with the collaborator. In 1993, the company came out with a public issue to part-finance the project to set up the EOU at Madurantakam, Tamilnadu. Commercial production commenced in Jun.'94. By 1998, more than 50% of the company's networth was eroded and it came under the purview of the BIFR. Accordingly, one time settlement with ICICI was effected by paying back 70% of the principal amount and waiver of all accrued interest along with the balance 30% principal. The company entered into a Operating Agreement with M/s Calibre Rehabs Ltd from January,2003 for a period of 12 months.Read more