This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in REGENCY CERAMICS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- KEYNOTE CORP. SERV. LTD
- MESCO PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- OPTIMUS FINANCE LTD
- INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD (IOC)
- NETRIPPLES SOFTWARE LIMITED
- JAI CORP LTD.
- AXIS RAIL INDIA LIMITED
- SHREE GLOBAL TRADEFIN LTD.
- G.G.DANDEKAR MACHINE WORKS LTD.
- NAKODA GROUP OF INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- CYBER MEDIA (INDIA) LTD.
- ARIHANT CAPITAL MARKETS LTD.
- PAUSHAK LTD.
- TINPLATE COMPANY OF INDIA LTD.
- RAGHUVIR SYNTHETICS LTD.
- SOMANY CERAMICS LTD.
- TAINWALA CHEMICALS & PLASTICS (INDIA) LTD.
- SPLENDID METAL PRODUCTS LTD
- RASI ELECTRODES LTD.
- GSL SECURITIES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of REGENCY CERAMICS LTD. (REGENCERAM)?
Can I buy REGENCY CERAMICS LTD. (REGENCERAM) shares?
How do I buy REGENCY CERAMICS LTD. (REGENCERAM) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy REGENCY CERAMICS LTD. (REGENCERAM) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to REGENCY CERAMICS LTD. (REGENCERAM) shares.
In which sector do REGENCY CERAMICS LTD. (REGENCERAM) belong?
Today's live share price for REGENCY CERAMICS LTD. is NSE: ₹ 2.70, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Promoted by G N Naidu and his associates, Regency Ceramics (RCL) set up a unit in 1985-86 to manufacture 25,000 tpa of glazed and unglazed ceramic floor and wall tiles at Yanam, Pondicherry, in technical and financial collaboration with Welko Industrial, Italy. The project was originally formed as a 100% EOU with a total cost of Rs 12 cr which was part-financed by a public issue in Dec.'85. However, RCL opted out of the 100% EOU scheme. Debonding as well as the devaluation of the rupee increased the project cost to Rs 19 cr. The company commenced commercial production in 1986-87. During 1997-98, the company in certification of its standards of quality was awarded ISO 9002 certificate from M/s DNV of Netherlands. Company has plans to introduce new designs by maintaining quality standards. The company completed the expansion programme in 1999-2000 and the installed capacity was 76000 Tonnes P.a till 31st March 2000.It exports its product to countries of Persian Gulf, Sri Lanka, Maurutius, African countries like Kenya, Tanzania, Nigeria, Ethopia. The company is making steps to go in modernisation cum expansion project for its further growth and is expected to be commissioned during the current financial year ie 2000-2001.Read more