This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in CERA SANITARYWARE LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- WINTAC LTD.
- CONTINENTAL CONTROLS LTD.
- CCL INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- BENARA BEARINGS AND PISTONS LIMITED
- R SYS INTERNATIONAL LTD
- RAAJ MEDISAFE INDIA LTD.
- TV18 BROADCAST LTD.
- PANSARI DEVELOPERS LIMITEDD
- ABIRAMI FINANCIAL SERVICES (INDIA) LIMITED
- SHAHI SHIPPING LTD
- SRG HOUSING FINANCE LTD.
- BILPOWER LTD.
- TRANWAY TECHNOLOGIES LIMITEDD
- ALSTONE TEXTILES (INDIA) LIMITED
- AKAR AUTO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- LAKSHMI ENG. & FOODS LTD
- GKB OPHTHALMICS LTD.
- TIL LTD.
- SKIL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
- MIDEAST INTEGRATED STEELS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of CERA SANITARYWARE LTD. (CERA)?
Can I buy CERA SANITARYWARE LTD. (CERA) shares?
How do I buy CERA SANITARYWARE LTD. (CERA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy CERA SANITARYWARE LTD. (CERA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to CERA SANITARYWARE LTD. (CERA) shares.
In which sector do CERA SANITARYWARE LTD. (CERA) belong?
Today's live share price for CERA SANITARYWARE LTD. is NSE: ₹ 4,046.20, BSE: ₹ 4,058.95 with a current market capitalization of .
Cera Sanitaryware Ltd(formerly Madhusudan Oils and Fats Limited),an Gujarat based company,was incorporated in the year 2002.The company is headed by its Chairman Vikram Somany. The company is engaged in Manufacture of Ceramic Sinks,Wash Basins,Wash Basin Pedestals,Baths,Bidets,Water Closet Pans,Flushing Cisterns,Urinals and similar Sanitary fixtures. The company has two units,namely Sanitaryware & Power. The growth of unorganised sector in sanitaryware has been a key factor in the stagnation of growth of manufacturers in the organised sector. The company has launched through its trading division, Plastic Cisterns and Seat Covers during the year,which boosted the bottomline of the company. During 2002-03 the company introduced a water saver EWC.Read more