This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Nintec Systems Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- INDIAMART INTERMESH LIMITED
- SALORA INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- VIKAS ECOTECH LIMITED
- DANLAW TECHNOLOGIES INDIA LTD.
- QUADRANT TELEVENTURES LIMITED
- JIYA ECO-PRODUCTS LTD
- VAARAD VENTURES LTD
- SURAJ PRODUCTS LTD.
- FIRSTOBJECT TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- STEELCAST LTD.
- WOODSVILLA LIMITED
- FAIR DEAL FILAMENTS LTD.
- STERLING TOOLS LTD.
- HATHWAY CABLE & DATACOM LTD
- MAHANAGAR TELEPHONE NIGAM LTD (MTNL)
- DHANALAXMI ROTO SPINNERS LTD.
- SANDUR MANGANESE & IRON ORES LTD.
- ALKA SECURITIES LTD.
- SHRI NIWAS LEASING AND FINANCE LTD
- NIPPON LIFE INDIA ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Nintec Systems Limited ()?
Can I buy Nintec Systems Limited () shares?
How do I buy Nintec Systems Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Nintec Systems Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Nintec Systems Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Nintec Systems Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 118.85 with a current market capitalization of .
NINtec Systems Limited was incorporated in Gujarat, on August 4, 2015, as a Public Limited Company, under the provisions of the companies Act, 2013, with the Registrar of Companies. The company is a provider of software development services and solutions and has also specialized in providing of offshore software products development, software migration, multimedia design & development, application development and maintenance, web designing, digitization of engineering drawings, and search engine optimization. The customer base includes companies from diverse industry verticals like Automotive, Print Media & Publishing, Banking Financial Services & Insurance, Transportation and Logistics. The companies primary objective is to bring the strategic differential advantage of offshore software outsourcing to the doorstep of the customers globally. The business of the company is to help the global leaders to grow and transform their business and also brings greater flexibility with faster time to market through technical excellence, all at lower costs and right at their doorsteps.Read more