This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Nilachal Refractories Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- NAVNEET EDUCATION LIMITED
- EPIC ENERGY LIMITED
- PROGRESSIVE EXTRACTIONS &
- SELAN EXPLORATION TECHNOLOGY LTD.
- TUTICORIN ALKALI CHEMICALS & FERTILISERS LTD.
- VENUS REMEDIES LTD.
- JHS SVENDGAARD LABORATORIES LTD.
- CAPITAL TRUST LIMITED
- KKALPANA PLASTICK LIMITED
- MAZDA LIMITED
- RUDRABHISHEK ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- MYSORE PETRO CHEMICALS LTD.
- PRIMA AGRO LTD.
- BOMBAY WIRE ROPES LTD.
- WHITE ORGANIC AGRO LTD
- TAINWALA CHEMICALS & PLASTICS (INDIA) LTD.
- CHOLAMANDALAM FINANCIAL HOLDING LIMITED
- CLARIANT CHEMICALS (INDIA) LTD.
- SHALIMAR WIRES INDUSTRIES LTD.
- VELJAN DENISON LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Nilachal Refractories Limited ()?
Can I buy Nilachal Refractories Limited () shares?
How do I buy Nilachal Refractories Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Nilachal Refractories Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Nilachal Refractories Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Nilachal Refractories Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 51.50 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1977 Ipitata Refractories Ltd. (IRL) now known as Nilachal Refractories Ltd (NRL) w.e.f. August' 1999, was promoted by B C Patnaik, was in the business of Manufacturing Refractories with an installed capacity of 28,000 MTPA at Jamshedpur in Bihar. The company had a joint project with Tata Refractories Ltd to develop High Alumina Refractories for export. The manufacturing capacity of Steel have increased by 20 Million Tonnes in the State of Orrisa. The Quality of Bogie Bottom Pouring refractories for making cleaner steel had improved a lot by having a joint venture project with TISCO. Nilachal Refractories has become a sick company as per the provisions of SICA and has made reference to BIFR in November,2001. The board is yet to take up the case for hearing.Read more