This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in LWS KNITWEAR LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- JOHNSON CONTROLS-HITACHI AIR CONDITIONING INDIA LTD
- GREENCREST FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
- MPL PLASTICS LIMITED
- DHANLAXMI BANK LIMITED
- K K FINCORP LIMITED
- ENERGY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD.
- SHAILY ENGINEERING PLASTICS LTD.
- SARTHAK METALS LIMITED
- TIRUPATI STARCH & CHEMICALS LTD.
- CENTURY EXTRUSIONS LTD.
- SUNIL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SRI RAMAKRISHNA MILLS (COIMBATORE) LTD.
- VENUS PIPES & TUBES LIMITED
- CONSECUTIVE INVESTMENTS & TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
- ADINATH TEXTILES LTD.
- CLASSIC FILAMENTS LTD
- TITAN SECURITIES LTD.
- SHABA CHEMICALS LIMITED
- FUTURE RETAIL LTD
- PTC INDIA FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of LWS KNITWEAR LTD. (LWSKNIT)?
Can I buy LWS KNITWEAR LTD. (LWSKNIT) shares?
How do I buy LWS KNITWEAR LTD. (LWSKNIT) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy LWS KNITWEAR LTD. (LWSKNIT) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to LWS KNITWEAR LTD. (LWSKNIT) shares.
In which sector do LWS KNITWEAR LTD. (LWSKNIT) belong?
Today's live share price for LWS KNITWEAR LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 15.41 with a current market capitalization of .
Belonging to the LWS group of Ludhiana, LWS Knitwear was incorporated as a private limited company in May '89. It was involved in trading of woolen yarn and garments on a small scale. The company promoted by Girish Kapoor and Sunish Sunda, became a public limited company in Apr.'91. From trading in hosiery, the company, in 1994, started manufacturing lambs wool and angora blended yarn of 16mm count at an installed capacity of 120 tpa. These are used in the manufacturing of hosiery knitwear. It came out with a public issue in Apr.'94 to part-finance the project of setting up an unit in Ludhiana, Punjab. The major part of the production will be consumed by its sister concern, LWS Knitwear (a partnership firm).Read more