This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MODIPON LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- NUTRAPLUS INDIA LIMITED
- SBI LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- INTEGRATED THERMOPLASTICS LTD.
- ALAN SCOTT INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- STANDARD SHOE SOLE AND MOULD (INDIA) LTD.
- JYOTI OVERSEAS LTD.
- STYLAM INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- WINSOME YARNS LTD.
- MISHTANN FOODS LIMITED
- RENAISSANCE JEWEL. LTD.
- SAI CAPITAL LIMITED
- ASHIMA LTD.
- VIKAS LIFECARE LIMITED
- DHRUV WELLNESS LIMITED
- SAI MOH AUTO LINKS LTD
- CENTURY TEXTILES & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BAJAJ STEEL INDUSTRIES LTD
- LOYAL EQUIPMENTS LTD
- AGS TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- HIMALYA INTERNATIONAL LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of MODIPON LTD. (MODIPON)?
Can I buy MODIPON LTD. (MODIPON) shares?
How do I buy MODIPON LTD. (MODIPON) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MODIPON LTD. (MODIPON) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MODIPON LTD. (MODIPON) shares.
In which sector do MODIPON LTD. (MODIPON) belong?
Today's live share price for MODIPON LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 28.50 with a current market capitalization of .
Modipon was established in 1965 as a joint venture between the Modi group and Rohm & Haas (R&H), Philadelphia, US. Indofil Chemicals was amalgamated with Modipon with effect from Jul.'82. Initially, the company manufactured only synthetic yarn (nylon and polyester filament yarn). Subsequent to the amalgamation, Modipon entered into the field of leather chemicals, agro-chemicals and other industrial chemicals, previously manufactured by Indofil. Modipon has entered into a technical collaboration with NOY Engineering, Italy, for the latest technology in nylon and polyester filament yarns. It undertook an expansion programme of its fibres division which will increase the production capacity of synthetic filament yarn by 7500 tpa. The chemicals division is carrying on a debottlenecking and technological upgradation programme which will increase the capacity to manufacture mancozeb fungicide at its Thane plant while controlling effluent and pollution levels at the plant. The Fibres Division has become the first manufacturing unit in synthetic Filament Yarn industry to get ISO 9001:2000 certification during 2000-01.Read more