This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in KANCO ENTERPRISES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- AVADH SUGAR & ENERGY LTD
- IDEA SPACE SOLUTIONS LTD.
- EVEREST INDUSTRIES LTD.
- CUPID LTD.
- VIP CLOTHING LTD
- PRERNA INFRABUILD LTD.
- V R WOODART LTD.
- GLENMARK LIFE SCIENCE LIMITED
- F MEC INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- RAJ OIL MILLS LIMITED
- KINGS INFRA VENTURES LIMITED
- HINDUSTAN CONSTRUCTION CO.LTD.
- JK LAKSHMI CEMENT LTD.
- SAKTHI FINANCE LTD.
- HUHTAMAKI PPL LIMITED
- MAESTROS ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS LTD
- ANTARIKSH INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- PARAGON FINANCE LTD.
- TPL PLASTECH LIMITED
- ALICON CASTALLOY LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy KANCO ENTERPRISES LTD. (KANCOENT) shares?
How do I buy KANCO ENTERPRISES LTD. (KANCOENT) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy KANCO ENTERPRISES LTD. (KANCOENT) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to KANCO ENTERPRISES LTD. (KANCOENT) shares.
In which sector do KANCO ENTERPRISES LTD. (KANCOENT) belong?
Today's live share price for KANCO ENTERPRISES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Kanco Enterprises Limited (Kanco) is an India-based company. The Company is engaged in manufacturing of tea and textile products. It operates in one segment of textile. The Company`s business is based out of two tea estates in Assam and a textile division in Gujarat. Kanco`s textile division is known as Kanco Overseas, an export-oriented yarn unit is situated in the Ahmedabad district of Gujarat, and the tea estates comprising Mackeypore and Lakmijan tea estates are located in the Sivasagar district of Assam. Kanco was incorporated on October 4, 1991 with its registration as a company with limited liability and as part of its expansion plans, in 1998 it made a foray into manufacture of Tea and Textile products. The company was promoted by Mr U Kanoria. As of March 31, 2010, the Company`s textile unit had a daily production of about 14 tons of 100% cotton combed yarn for knitting and a production of 63.72 lacs kilograms, as well as weaving, which is exported across the Philippines, Hong Kong, China, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Bangladesh, Mauritius, Bahrain, Pakistan, Egypt, Israel, Spain, Greece, Indonesia, Peru.Read more