This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in GOLDSTONE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ASHNISHA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- AAREY DRUGS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
- VASA RETAIL & OVERSEA LIMITED
- JETKING INFOTRAIN LTD.
- MAHARASHTRA CORPORATION LIMITED
- VIRAT INDUSTRIES LTD.
- STAR CEMENT LTD
- ADANI TOTAL GAS LIMITED
- BHARATI DEFENCE AND INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
- NEXUS COMMODITIES AND TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- MERCATOR LTD.
- FLORENCE INVESTECH LIMITED
- SIEL FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- ADITYA BIRLA FASHION AND RETAIL LTD (ABFRL)
- GE T&D INDIA LTD
- NAVIGANT CORPORATE ADVISORS LTD
- SAGAR SOYA PRODUCTS LTD.
- SILGO RETAIL LIMITED
- SHALIBHADRA FINANCE LTD.
- PRANAVADITYA SPINNING MILLS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of GOLDSTONE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (GOLDTECH)?
Can I buy GOLDSTONE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (GOLDTECH) shares?
How do I buy GOLDSTONE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (GOLDTECH) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy GOLDSTONE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (GOLDTECH) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to GOLDSTONE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (GOLDTECH) shares.
In which sector do GOLDSTONE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (GOLDTECH) belong?
Today's live share price for GOLDSTONE TECHNOLOGIES LTD. is NSE: ₹ 60.85, BSE: ₹ 60.85 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in the state of Andhra Pradesh, Goldstone Technologies Ltd, earlier known as Goldstone Engineering Ltd (GEL) is engaged in the business of manufacturing thermo weld filled heat shrinkable sleeves and cable jointing kits. It is the only manufacturer of TWF Heat Shrinkable Sleeves in the country. It has entered into an agreement with PSF s.r.l Italy for obtaining the know-how relating to the manufacture of Thermoweld Heat Shrinkable Sleeves, using M/s Fujikura Limited's technology. GTL has now diversified into Telecommunications, Electricity, Automobile Spares and infrastructure development as they are recognised industries of growth potential. The company has globalized its operations by opening a branch in UK and established Strategic relationships in Germany, Belgium and Japan through Business Associates. In 1996-97 M/s Goldstone Telecommunications (India) Ltd was merged with the company and in 1998-99, Goldstone Softech Ltd was amalgamated with the company. Again in 1999-2000, two US companies, Primesoft Services Inc., and Primesoft LLC., was merged with the company. In 2001 the telecom business of the company has been de-merged into Goldstone Teleservices Limited.Read more