This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in DECCAN POLYPACKS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- VXL INSTRUMENTS LTD.
- REGENCY CERAMICS LTD.
- K.M.SUGAR MILLS LTD.
- JAMNA AUTO INDUSTRIES
- SVC INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- JMC PROJECTS (INDIA) LIMITED
- KWALITY PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- BOSTON TEKNOWSYS (INDIA) LTD
- PRAJAY ENGINEERS SYNDICATE LTD.
- VAKSONS AUTOMOBILES LTD
- KIRLOSKAR BROTHERS LTD.
- ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK (INDIA) LTD.
- POWER MECH PROJECTS LTD
- BINANI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- HIMATSINGKA SEIDE LTD.
- SWASTI VINAYAKA SYNTHETICS LTD.
- FUTURE CONSUMER LTD
- NETWORK18 MEDIA & INVESTMENTS LTD.
- KSOLVES INDIA LIMITED
- PUNJAB CHEMICALS AND CROP PROTECTION LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy DECCAN POLYPACKS LTD. (DECPO) shares?
How do I buy DECCAN POLYPACKS LTD. (DECPO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy DECCAN POLYPACKS LTD. (DECPO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to DECCAN POLYPACKS LTD. (DECPO) shares.
In which sector do DECCAN POLYPACKS LTD. (DECPO) belong?
Today's live share price for DECCAN POLYPACKS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in the year 1984 Deccan Polypacks Limited, the company commenced its business in 1987 and engaged in manufacturing of woven bags,LDPE film bags etc.During the year 2001 the total production of Woven Fabric is 1879 MT compared to previous year of 1612 MT a record high production in the history of company.During the year the company commenced manufacture and supply of bags for fertiliser companies. The company is also planning to further improve its volume of existing business and take up of manufacture of bags suitable for rice and other food grains,in addition to existing supply of bags to fertiliser and cement companies.Read more