Purshottam Investofin Overview
Fundamentals of Purshottam Investofin
|P/E Ratio (TTM)||NA|
|Debt to Equity||NA|
Financials of Purshottam Investofin
|Mar 2012||Mar 2013|
|Profit before tax||0||0|
|EPS in Rs||0||0|
About Purshottam Investofin
Purshottam Investofin Limited was incorporated in India on 04th November 1988, registered with Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as a Non-Banking Financial Company vide certificate No. B-14-01044 dated 14th ... May 2003. The company is primarily engaged in the business of NBFC (Non-Accepting Public Deposits) activities. During the period 2012-2013, the Company was involved in corporate restructuring under section 391 and 394. The scheme of arrangement was approved by Hon'ble Delhi High Court vide dasti order dated 22 March 2013 and received the certified true copy of the same on 27 May 2013 as per the details: (a) Amalgamation of (1) Loire Impex Private Limited, (2) Rhone Sales Private Limited, (3) Omura Developers Private Limited and (4) Zeal Computech Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as the Transferor Companies) with Purshottam Investofin Limited (hereinafter referred to as the Transferee Company); (b) Reduction of Post merger issued and paid up capital of the Transferee Company by transferring 80% of its post merger to Securities Premium Account. (c) De-merger of Investment Business of Purshottam Investofin Limited into Catalyst International Limited (hereinafter referred to as the Resultant Company) and (d) Reduction of post merger and post-demerger share capital of the Transferee Company and the Resultant Company, respectively. During the year 2013, the Company changed its registered office from 119, First Floor, Vardhman Fortune Mall, Community Centre, G.T Karnal Road, New Delhi-110033 to 103, NDM-1, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034. i e. with effect from 24th June, 2013. In this regard, the company has filed Form 18 with Registrar of Companies and the same has been intimated to stock exchange. As per the scheme of arrangement approved by the Delhi High Court dated 22 March 2013, the issued, subscribed and paid up Capital of the company has been reduced from Rs. 15,02,98,750/- to 20%. i.e. Rs.3,00,59,750/-. The remaining 80% capital. i.e. Rs.12,02,39,000/- were transferred to securities premium account of the company. The Company has filed Form 21 for reduction of Capital with Registrar of companies and obtained the certificate of Reduction of Capital on 23/07/2013. The revised capital of the company after reduction is Rs. 3,00,59,750/-. The Company has made an allotment of 3277600 equity shares of Rs. 10/- fully paid up on 14th August 2013 to the shareholders of the Transferor Companies, namely, Loire Impex Private Limited, Rhone Sales Private Limited, Omura Developers Private Limited and Zeal Computech Private Limited for consideration other than cash as per the scheme of Arrangement. The investment business of Rs. 3,45,40,000/- of the Purshottam Investofin Limited (Transferee Company) as defined in clause 1.3 has transferred into Catalyst International Limited (Resultant Company) as per the scheme of arrangement approved by the Hon'ble High Court Delhi on 22 March 2013. During the year 2013, the subsidiary company of the Purshottam Investofin Limited i.e. 'Catalyst International Limited 'has obtained the certificate for change in object clause from Registrar of Companies on 18 May 2012 for passing the special resolution in the extra ordinary general meeting on 25 April 2012 under section 18(1) (A) of the Companies Act, 1956. During the year 2019, the company has taken loan worth Rs 13006429/- from Plus Corporate Ventures Pvt Ltd. and given loan to Plus Corporate Ventures Pvt Ltd., Beatle Trading Pvt Ltd., Marubhumi Dealer Pvt Ltd and Ms. Vinita Jain W/o Mr. Pramod Kumar Jain. Read More
|Stocks||Market Cap (cr)||Market Price (₹)||52 Week Low-High (₹)|
|Palash Securities Ltd||₹114.54||
|112.1 - 118|
|Motor & General Finance Ltd||₹127.03||
|32.5 - 33.45|
|Prime Securities Ltd||₹483.41||
|145.5 - 159|
|IL&FS Investment Managers Ltd||₹249.66||
|7.85 - 8.1|
|Repco Home Finance Ltd||₹2,375.14||
|378.8 - 387|
What is the Share price of Purshottam Investofin ()?
Can I buy Purshottam Investofin () shares?
How do I buy Purshottam Investofin () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Purshottam Investofin () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Purshottam Investofin () shares.