This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Cinerad Communications Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- LORENZINI APPARELS LIMITED
- VAXTEX COTFAB LIMITEDD
- AMBIKA COTTON MILLS LTD.
- IMC FINANCE LTD.
- MUNOTH CAPITAL MARKET LTD.
- NEIL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- KAMDHENU LTD
- MAHESH DEVELOPERS LIMITED
- DHANASHREE ELECTRONICS LIMITED
- DHAMPUR SUGAR MILLS LTD.
- BHAGWATI AUTOCAST LTD.
- DEVKI LEASING & FINANCE LTD.
- SYSTEMATIX CORPORATE SERVICES LTD.
- ORTEL COMMUNICATIONS LTD
- YARN SYNDICATE LTD.
- K-LIFESTYLE & INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- KAPASHI COMMERCIALS LTD.
- UNIINFO TELECOM SERVICES LIMITEDD
- SYNCOM FORMULATIONS (INDIA) LTD.
- SHARANAM INFRAPROJECT AND TRADING LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Cinerad Communications Limited () shares?
How do I buy Cinerad Communications Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Cinerad Communications Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Cinerad Communications Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Cinerad Communications Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Cinerad Communications operates in the entertainment industry in India. The company produces advertising and promotional films, corporate films, and documentaries for television. It also offers post production services and operates a digital editing facility. The company is based in Mumbai, India. Cinerad Communications was incorporated on September 17, 1986 as a private company. The Company was involved in the production of advertising films. Its client base included corporate entities from various segments of industry. Cinerad Communications produced two India Tourism commercials for McCann Direct, New York, a division of McCann Erickson, currently one of the largest advertising agencies in the world. In 1993, the focus of the Company`s activities changed from the production of advertising films to the planning and establishment of a Digital Video Editing and Computer Graphics Facility. In 1997, Studio Mirage, a unit of Cinerad Communications entered into a strategic alliance with Prasad Corp`s EFX of Mumbai, to provide world class digital effects for the Mumbai film industry. CINERAD entered into an agreement with Tektronix (India) for the setting-up of the Heavy works Non-Linear Film Editing System at Studio Mirage.Read more