This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in BALURGHAT TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- NEPTUNE EXPORTS LIMITED
- J.J.FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
- NETVISTA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LTD.
- THANGAMAYIL JEWELLERY LTD
- PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LIMITED
- VCK CAPITAL MARKET SERVICES LTD.
- VENUS PIPES & TUBES LIMITED
- VIKAS LIFECARE LIMITED
- IM+ CAPITALS LIMITED
- HIGH GROUND ENTERPRISE LTD
- MANUGRAPH INDIA LTD.
- DEVOTED CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
- ANGEL FIBERS LIMITED
- JASCH INDUSTRIES LTD.
- INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL HOUSE LTD.
- ANDHRA PETROCHEMICALS LTD.
- BROOKS LABORATORIES LTD.
- GALLANTT ISPAT LIMITED
- FLUIDOMAT LTD.
- UMANG DAIRIES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of BALURGHAT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (BALTE)?
Can I buy BALURGHAT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (BALTE) shares?
How do I buy BALURGHAT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (BALTE) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy BALURGHAT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (BALTE) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to BALURGHAT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (BALTE) shares.
In which sector do BALURGHAT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (BALTE) belong?
Today's live share price for BALURGHAT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 8.70 with a current market capitalization of .
A partnership firm turned joint stock company, Balurghat Technologies Ltd, previously known as Balurghat Transport Company initially started business as an air transport operator. However, changes in government policy resulted in it diversifying into the surface transport business. It has 180 branches and service centres spread over 23 states of the country. Its clientele includes multinationals such as Britannia Industries, Voltas, Indian Telephone Industries, BHEL, Tata Tea, SAIL, HAL, Colgate-Palmolive, etc. Besides surface transport, the company owns and operates an oil station in West Bengal under licence from Indian Oil Corporation, where petroleum products such as HSD lubricants are sold. It is also into various other concerns including the diamond business. With a vast fleet of owned and associated trucks, it can reach any place with any assignment, irrespective of its magnitude. The company has pioneered the introduction of light commercial vehicles for speedy monitoring of consignments from transhipment points. The management of the company is in the process of realigning the branch infrastructure, to provide better services to the customers and also diversify its operation in the field of Information Technology and Telecommunications.Read more