This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in VOLTAIRE LEASING & FINANCE LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- GCM CAPITAL ADVISORS LTD
- ADVANCED MICRONIC DEVICES LTD.
- BOMBAY SUPER HYBRID SEEDS
- PEARL GLOBAL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- ASHIKA CREDIT CAPITAL LTD.
- TAKE SOLUTIONS LTD.
- CEAT LTD.
- PAN INDIA CORPORATION LIMITED
- INDIA STEEL WORKS LTD.
- RAJASTHAN PETRO SYNTHETICS LIMITED
- ASIAN HOTELS (EAST) LTD.
- BHANDERI INFRACON LTD
- ROLLATAINERS LTD.
- ABHINAV LEASING & FINANCE LTD
- VISAGAR POLYTEX LTD.
- HP ADHESIVES LIMITED
- LASA SUPERGENERICS LTD
- MOSCHIP TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- KRATOS ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
- KAPIL COTEX LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of VOLTAIRE LEASING & FINANCE LTD. (VOLLF)?
Can I buy VOLTAIRE LEASING & FINANCE LTD. (VOLLF) shares?
How do I buy VOLTAIRE LEASING & FINANCE LTD. (VOLLF) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy VOLTAIRE LEASING & FINANCE LTD. (VOLLF) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to VOLTAIRE LEASING & FINANCE LTD. (VOLLF) shares.
In which sector do VOLTAIRE LEASING & FINANCE LTD. (VOLLF) belong?
Today's live share price for VOLTAIRE LEASING & FINANCE LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 26.45 with a current market capitalization of .
Voltaire was incorporated as a public limited company under the Companies Act, 1956 on September 3, 1984 with the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra at Mumbai in the name and style of Voltaire Leasing & Finance Limited. The Company obtained the certificate for commencement of business on October 5, 1984. The main object of the Voltaire is to carry on the business of finance and trading, hire purchase, leasing and to finance leasing operations of all kinds, purchasing, selling, hiring or letting on hire all kinds of plant & machinery and equipment. Voltaire is currently involved in financing activities which are proprietary in nature.Read more