This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in VALLABH STEELS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MULTIBASE INDIA LTD.
- GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE LTD.
- ANUPAM RASAYAN INDIA LIMITED
- VISHWARAJ SUGAR INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- LATTEYS INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- TITAN BIOTECH LTD.
- T & I GLOBAL LTD.
- MEDINOVA DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES LTD.
- TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
- MAJESTIC AUTO LTD.
- JETKING INFOTRAIN LTD.
- MAX HEALTHCARE INSTITUTE LIMITED
- LOHIA SECURITIES LIMITED
- STARCOM INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LTD
- CALCOM VISION LTD.
- RAMCO CEMENTS LIMITED
- STERLING SPINNERS LTD.
- RELAXO FOOTWEARS LTD.
- REFEX INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- UTL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of VALLABH STEELS LTD. (VALLABHSQ)?
Can I buy VALLABH STEELS LTD. (VALLABHSQ) shares?
How do I buy VALLABH STEELS LTD. (VALLABHSQ) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy VALLABH STEELS LTD. (VALLABHSQ) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to VALLABH STEELS LTD. (VALLABHSQ) shares.
In which sector do VALLABH STEELS LTD. (VALLABHSQ) belong?
Today's live share price for VALLABH STEELS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 6.10 with a current market capitalization of .
Vallabh Steels was promoted by Shri Kapil Jain in 1980. The company initially started with the manufacturing of stainless steel ingots/flats. Subsequently, the company installed a rolling mill and tube mill for the manufacture of steel stripes and ERW pipes in 1990 and 1991 respectively. In 1995, the company started manufacturing of cold rolled (CR) steel/brass strips having an installed capacity of 30,000 tpa and 3000 tpa respectively at its existing plant at Ludhiana. Commercial production commenced in Aug.'96. During the year 1997-98 , the company has installed aditional Tube Mill having installed capacity of 21600 TPA thereby increasing the total installed capacity from 21600 TPA to 43200 TPA. The commercial production of which has been commenced in the month of January 1998. During 1998-99, the Company modernised its Cold Rolling Mill Plant and PSIDC has sanctioned a term loan for this project and had successfully implemented the project during the year February 2000 with an expanded capacity of 45000 MT per annum.Read more