This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in TWENTYFIRST CENTURY MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- FENOPLAST LTD.
- RANE HOLDINGS LTD.
- SAPTARISHI AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SHRI VENKATESH REFINERIES LIMITED
- INDO BORAX & CHEMICALS LTD.
- HARIYANA METALS LTD.
- SMIFS CAPITAL MARKETS LTD.
- V MARC INDIA LIMITED
- VIJAY SHANTHI BUILDERS LTD.
- LLOYDS STEELS IND. LTD.
- TECHNOCRAFT INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD.
- OSCAR GLOBAL LTD.
- SHREEVATSAA FINANCE & LEASING LTD.
- GARDEN SILK MILLS LTD.
- ASHIRWAD STEELS & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- TITAGARH WAGONS LTD.
- MAWANA SUGARS LTD.
- NILA SPACES LIMITED
- RATHI GRAPHIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- MACK TRADING CO.LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of TWENTYFIRST CENTURY MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD. (21STCENMGM)?
Can I buy TWENTYFIRST CENTURY MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD. (21STCENMGM) shares?
How do I buy TWENTYFIRST CENTURY MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD. (21STCENMGM) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy TWENTYFIRST CENTURY MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD. (21STCENMGM) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to TWENTYFIRST CENTURY MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD. (21STCENMGM) shares.
In which sector do TWENTYFIRST CENTURY MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD. (21STCENMGM) belong?
Today's live share price for TWENTYFIRST CENTURY MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD. is NSE: ₹ 24.30, BSE: ₹ 24.70 with a current market capitalization of .
Twenty First Century Management Services (TCMS) was incorporated in Mar.'86. It is promoted by chairman Sundar Iyer, J Chandra Mouli and E Y Rangoonwala. TCMS's group companies include Sunder Iyer, Twenty First Century Money Growth Fund, Goa Agro Oils, Mauli & Company. The company came out with a public issue at a premium of Rs 50, aggregating Rs 15.85 cr, in Feb.'95, to increase investment banking operations and to improve infrastructural facilities, at a total cost of Rs 72.65 cr. TCMS's area of business includes capital market, equity research, merchant banking, corporate finance, etc. Its clients are Alpic Finance, RPG Telecom, Kakatiya Textiles, etc. The company's subsidiary is Twenty First Century Shares and Securities. TCMS entered into an MoU on 18 Nov.'94 with Chemech Laboratories (CLL), Madras, to acquire 2 lac shares of the company. The name of the new company will be Aakash Twenty First Century Securities Pvt Ltd, with R A Ravichandran as the managing director. The company plans to set up an asset management company with foreign collaboration.Read more