This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Trivikrama Industries Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- GREENPLY INDUSTRIES LTD.
- NAVIGANT CORPORATE ADVISORS LTD
- ISHAAN INFRASTRUCTURES AND SHELTERS LTD
- SHREE TIRUPATI BALAJEE FIBC LIMITED
- GILLANDERS ARBUTHNOT & CO.LTD.
- INVESTMENT & PRECISION CASTINGS LTD.
- ROOPA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- KANANI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- GENUS PAPER & BOARDS LTD
- RISHI LASER LTD.
- TALWALKARS BETTER VALUE FITNESS LTD
- ORIENT GREEN POWER COMPANY LTD.
- RAJNANDINI METAL LIMITED
- LUMAX AUTO TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- KERNEX MICROSYSTEMS (INDIA) LTD.
- ECONO TRADE (INDIA) LTD
- JUPITER INFOMEDIA LTD.
- INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD.
- HEMO ORGANIC LIMITED
- POLYCHEM LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Trivikrama Industries Ltd (TRIVIKRAMA)?
Can I buy Trivikrama Industries Ltd (TRIVIKRAMA) shares?
How do I buy Trivikrama Industries Ltd (TRIVIKRAMA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Trivikrama Industries Ltd (TRIVIKRAMA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Trivikrama Industries Ltd (TRIVIKRAMA) shares.
In which sector do Trivikrama Industries Ltd (TRIVIKRAMA) belong?
Today's live share price for Trivikrama Industries Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 8.22 with a current market capitalization of .
Carewell Industries Ltd was incorporated as `PL Chemicals Limited` a public limited company on 8th June, 1984 at Pondicherry. The company was converted into a private limited company and the name of the company waschanged to `PL Chemicals Private Limited` on 25th September, 1997. Thereafter, the name of the company was changed to `Carewell Industries Private Limited` on 11th October, 2012. Once again, the company was converted into a public limited company and the name of the company was changed to `Carewell Industries Limited` on 9th May, 2013.. Carewell was originally promoted by VG Bhaskaran Nair, C. Sankara Menon, S Muthu Krishnan, RV Narsimhan, MS Subramanian, K. Hari and Thomas Chandy. The current promoters Mrs. R. Rathinamala and Saraa Mediaworks Private Limited became promoters of the company in February 2012 by way of preferential allotment and tookover the management and business of the company. Carewell is engaged in marketing the mosquito repellent coils under the brand "ROOSTER". The company operates in Household Insecticide Industry. The company gets its products manufactured from third party manufacturers. The brand name "ROOSTER" is owned by the company through its wholly owned subsidiary, CKM Homecare Solutions Private Limited. It is also engaged in the marketing of incense sticks (agarbattis) in the brand name "Deo" and "Samraj".Read more