This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Wonderla Holidays Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SAI CAPITAL LIMITED
- MOSER BAER INDIA LTD.
- TRIDENT TOOLS LTD.
- JSW ISPAT SPECIAL PRODUCTS LIMITED
- SHREE GANESH BIOTECH (INDIA) LTD
- INDIA GRID TRUST
- VIP CLOTHING LTD
- JAYSHREE CHEMICALS LTD.
- SML ISUZU LIMITED
- CHROMATIC INDIA LTD.
- APEX CAPITAL AND FINANCE LIMITED
- KUMBHAT FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
- MOHOTA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- 20 MICRONS LTD.
- TIDE WATER OIL (INDIA) LTD.
- THE HI-TECH GEARS LTD
- DISH TV INDIA LTD.
- MODERN SHARES & STOCKBROKERS LTD.
- ASIAN PAINTS LTD
- ATLAS JEWELLERY INDIA LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Wonderla Holidays Ltd (WONDERLA)?
Can I buy Wonderla Holidays Ltd (WONDERLA) shares?
How do I buy Wonderla Holidays Ltd (WONDERLA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Wonderla Holidays Ltd (WONDERLA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Wonderla Holidays Ltd (WONDERLA) shares.
In which sector do Wonderla Holidays Ltd (WONDERLA) belong?
Today's live share price for Wonderla Holidays Ltd is NSE: ₹ 231.25, BSE: ₹ 231.90 with a current market capitalization of .
Wonderla Holidays was originally incorporated as a private limited company in Bangalore on November 18, 2002 under the name and style of `Wonderla Holidays Private Limited`. The Amusement park in Kochi was set up as a public limited company on February 3, 1998 under the name and style of `Veega Holidays and Parks Limited`, which was subsequently converted into a private limited company on July 4, 2001 under the name and style of `Veega Holidays and Parks Private Limited`. Pursuant to a scheme of amalgamation the erstwhile `Veega Holidays and Parks Private Limited` was merged with the Company with effect from April 1, 2008. Thereafter, it was converted into a public limited company on January 11, 2013 under the name and style of `Wonderla Holidays Limited`. Wonderla Amusement Park is located 15 kms from Kochi city and is home to 59 amusement rides. Spread over 30 acres of landscaped space and built to international standards. It have provided joyful experience to over 1 crore visitors over the past 14 years. Wonderla Kochi is the first park in India to get ISO14001 certificate for eco-friendliness and OHSAS 18001 certificate for safety.Read more