This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in STANROSE MAFATLAL INVESTMENTS AND FINANCE LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- AANCHAL ISPAT LTD
- ADJIA TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- PEE CEE COSMA SOPE LTD.
- OMEGA AG-SEEDS (PUNJAB) LTD.
- KIOCL LTD
- MEGHMANI FINECHEM LIMITED
- SRI AMARNATH FINANCE LIMITED
- SABOO SODIUM CHLORO LTD.
- ALFA TRANSFORMERS LTD.
- EURO (I) FRESH FOODS LIMITED
- RADAAN MEDIAWORKS (I) LTD.
- AVSL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- ZODIAC ENERGY LIMITED
- INFOSYS LTD.
- SELAN EXPLORATION TECHNOLOGY LTD.
- SOLARA ACTIVE PHARMA SCIENCES LIMITED
- USHANTI COLOUR CHEM LIMITED
- THE MANDHANA RETAIL VENTURES LTD
- ETHOS LIMITED
- TRANS ASIA CORPORATION LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of STANROSE MAFATLAL INVESTMENTS AND FINANCE LTD. (STANROS)?
Can I buy STANROSE MAFATLAL INVESTMENTS AND FINANCE LTD. (STANROS) shares?
How do I buy STANROSE MAFATLAL INVESTMENTS AND FINANCE LTD. (STANROS) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy STANROSE MAFATLAL INVESTMENTS AND FINANCE LTD. (STANROS) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to STANROSE MAFATLAL INVESTMENTS AND FINANCE LTD. (STANROS) shares.
In which sector do STANROSE MAFATLAL INVESTMENTS AND FINANCE LTD. (STANROS) belong?
Today's live share price for STANROSE MAFATLAL INVESTMENTS AND FINANCE LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 88.00 with a current market capitalization of .
The company was incorporated in 1980, under the name Sandeep Holding Pvt Ltd. It became a subsidiary of Mafatlal Industries during the same year. In Oct.'80, the company became a public limited company. A preferential offer of shares of the company was made to the shareholders of Mafatlal Industries in 1981-82 and the company ceased to be a subsidiary of Mafatlal Industries. Thereafter, the Stanrose group acquired further holding from other shareholders, resulting in the company becoming a constituent of Stanrose group of companies. The company has a controlling interest in the flagship of Stanrose group, viz, Standard Industries. The name of the company was changed to the present one -- Stanrose Mafatlal Investment and Finance. The company is engaged in investments and inter-corporate deposits. The company has investments in several blue-chip diversified companies. In the inter-corporate finance section, the company provides finance to its corporate clients for their short-term fund requirements by way of inter-corporate deposits. Some of its clients are McDowell and Co, IIT Capital Services, Merind, Standard Industries, G L Rexroth Industries, etc. The company has two wholly-owned subsidiary companies -- Sandeep Traders and Investments and Stanrose Holdings -- both of which are engaged in investments and inter-corporate finance. Due to recession the real estate industry the joint venture project of property development was deferred.Read more