This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SHRI KALYAN HOLDINGS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ADANI GREEN ENERGY LIMITED
- HIND ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MAJESTIC AUTO LTD.
- AGI GREENPAC LIMITED
- SANGHI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BEEYU OVERSEAS LIMITED
- A AND M JUMBO BAGS LIMITED
- APOLLO SINDOORI HOTEL LIMITED
- ALLIANCE INTEGRATED METALIKS LTD.
- SAGAR SOYA PRODUCTS LTD.
- JK LAKSHMI CEMENT LTD.
- PRAXIS HOME RETAIL LIMITED
- ACRYSIL LIMITED
- SIDDHIKA COATINGS LIMITED
- KWALITY LIMITED
- MINDA CORPORATION LTD
- MEDICO INTERCONTINENTAL LIMITED
- GAYATRI PROJECTS LTD.
- APOLLO TYRES LTD
- SWORD & SHIELD PHARMA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SHRI KALYAN HOLDINGS LTD. (SHKALYN)?
Can I buy SHRI KALYAN HOLDINGS LTD. (SHKALYN) shares?
How do I buy SHRI KALYAN HOLDINGS LTD. (SHKALYN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SHRI KALYAN HOLDINGS LTD. (SHKALYN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SHRI KALYAN HOLDINGS LTD. (SHKALYN) shares.
In which sector do SHRI KALYAN HOLDINGS LTD. (SHKALYN) belong?
Today's live share price for SHRI KALYAN HOLDINGS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 3.13 with a current market capitalization of .
Shri Kalyan Holdings Ltd was incorporated in Jan.'93 as a private Ltd company. The Company was converted into a public Ltd company by passing a special resolution of the extra ordinary general meeting held in Dec.'94. The company is promoted by shri Rajendra kumar Bhanwarlal Jain and family. The company is presently engaged in the business of Investment Banking including Securities Trading and proposes to commence the activites of leasing , Hire Purchase, Bills discounting etc from Apr.'96 Onwards. The company came out with the public issue of 60 lacs Equity Shares of Rs 10 each for cash at par aggregating Rs 600 lacs. The Company is planning to expand its network and infrastructural Facilities to enlarge its non fund based activities. The company plan to carry on business of investment Banking, Securities trading, Leasing /Hire purchase, providing intercorporate Deposits, Bill Discounting and corporate Advisory services by augmenting long term resources to meet its planned growth.Read more