This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SHAH FOODS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- YASH INNOVENTURES LIMITED
- HINDUSTHAN NATIONAL GLASS & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MMP INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- UNIPHOS ENTERPRISES LTD
- LAKHOTIA POLYESTERS (INDIA) LTD.
- SANG FROID LABS (INDIA) LTD
- INNOVASSYNTH INVESTMENTS LTD.
- FAIR DEAL FILAMENTS LTD.
- CITIZEN YARNS LTD.
- RADIX INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LIMITED
- CLASSIC GLOBAL FINANCE & CAPITAL LTD
- ADVANI HOTELS & RESORTS (INDIA) LTD.
- EDELWEISS FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- TTL ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- ACE SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD.
- UGAR SUGAR WORKS LTD.
- OMNIPOTENT INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- ATUL LTD
- TATA MOTORS LTD – DVR
- MYSTIC ELECTRONICS LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SHAH FOODS LTD. (SHAHFOOD)?
Can I buy SHAH FOODS LTD. (SHAHFOOD) shares?
How do I buy SHAH FOODS LTD. (SHAHFOOD) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SHAH FOODS LTD. (SHAHFOOD) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SHAH FOODS LTD. (SHAHFOOD) shares.
In which sector do SHAH FOODS LTD. (SHAHFOOD) belong?
Today's live share price for SHAH FOODS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 26.30 with a current market capitalization of .
Shah Foods Ltd was incorporated in the year 1982. The company is engaged in the food processing business. They manufacture and sale of biscuits in India. They supply their products to Britannia Industries Ltd. The company is based in Ahmedabad, India The company is an ISO: 22000-2005 certified company. They are having their manufacturing facility located at Gandhinagar in Gujarat with an installed capacity of 9,000 MTPA biscuits mainly for Britannia Industries. Initially, the company had the unit with the production capacity of 4,500 MTPA. During the year 2005-06, the company doubled their production capacity to 9000 MT per annum by replacing the existing 32' indirect-fired turbulence oven and also the entire line from rotary molder to cooling conveyor, stacker & packing stations. The company was selected as best franchisee for having Zero Foreign Body Contamination (FBC) during the financial year 2006-07, 2007-08 and 2008-09, and was awarded Rs 50,000 cash prize by their principal customer Britannia Industries Ltd for the last three years.Read more