This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in RISHABH DIGHA STEEL & ALLIED PRODUCTS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- CINDRELLA HOTELS LIMITED
- VETO SWITCHGEARS AND CABLES LTD
- RANE BRAKE LINING LTD.
- HEMANG RESOURCES LTD
- BPCL (BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD)
- CYBELE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- KAPSTON FACILITIES MANAGEMENT LIMITED
- PREVEST DENPRO LIMITED
- IRIS BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
- REC LTD
- SYNCOM FORMULATIONS (INDIA) LTD.
- ANDHRA PETROCHEMICALS LTD.
- SURYAKRIPA FINANCE LTD.
- VRL LOGISTICS LTD
- ARSS INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS LIMITED
- TASHI INDIA LTD.
- POLYSPIN EXPORTS LTD
- VINDHYA TELELINKS LTD.
- WELSPUN ENTERPRISES LTD
- BCC FUBA INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of RISHABH DIGHA STEEL & ALLIED PRODUCTS LTD. (RISHDIGA)?
Can I buy RISHABH DIGHA STEEL & ALLIED PRODUCTS LTD. (RISHDIGA) shares?
How do I buy RISHABH DIGHA STEEL & ALLIED PRODUCTS LTD. (RISHDIGA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy RISHABH DIGHA STEEL & ALLIED PRODUCTS LTD. (RISHDIGA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to RISHABH DIGHA STEEL & ALLIED PRODUCTS LTD. (RISHDIGA) shares.
In which sector do RISHABH DIGHA STEEL & ALLIED PRODUCTS LTD. (RISHDIGA) belong?
Today's live share price for RISHABH DIGHA STEEL & ALLIED PRODUCTS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 25.10 with a current market capitalization of .
Rishabh Digha Steel & Allied Products Limited is an India-based company. It is engaged in the job work of decoiling, straightening, cutting, shearing of hot rolled (HR)/cold rolled (CR) and manganese steel (MS) coils/sheets. The grass root level operations commenced in 1989 from a single shed in Navi Mumbai. In mid-1990s with the growing infrastructure demands of the liberalized nation, the privately held company acquired the present 5,340 sq. meters location from MIDC in the industrial development belt at Taloja, which is just a couple of hours drive from the financial capital of India; Mumbai and strategically located near JNPT with adequate infrastructure for easy transportation of heavy goods. The company expanded gradually with continued dedication and vision of the promoters, it progressed to a public listed company and listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). The company has been paying healthy divided to its shareholders for the past few years.Read more