This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Raj Oil Mills Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- HARYANA CAPFIN LTD.
- NIKS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- ORIENTAL RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
- STEEL STRIPS INFRASTRUCTURES LTD.
- BALLARPUR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LTD. (BHEL)
- NALIN LEASE FINANCE LTD.
- SALZER ELECTRONICS LTD
- NINTEC SYSTEMS LIMITED
- MAHICKRA CHEMICAL LIMITED
- RANE (MADRAS) LTD.
- MOHOTA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- INDIABULLS VENTURES LIMITED
- VICEROY HOTELS LTD.
- ABHISHEK INFRAVENTURES LIMITED
- INTERNATIONAL DATA MANAGEMENT LTD.
- NEERAJ PAPER MARKETING LTD
- ACC LTD
- AAR COMMERCIAL COMPANY LTD
- ANJANI PORTLAND CEMENT LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Raj Oil Mills Limited (ROML)?
Can I buy Raj Oil Mills Limited (ROML) shares?
How do I buy Raj Oil Mills Limited (ROML) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Raj Oil Mills Limited (ROML) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Raj Oil Mills Limited (ROML) shares.
Today's live share price for Raj Oil Mills Limited is NSE: ₹ 61.45, BSE: ₹ 61.50 with a current market capitalization of .
Raj Oil Mills Ltd was incorporated on October 17, 2001. The company was promoted by by Shaukat S Tharadra. It acquired the running business of Raj Oil Mills, partnership firm, in 2002. Raj Oil Mills, partnership firm, founded in the year 1943 by late Haji Suleman Jamal. The Company was formed to undertake the business of buying, selling, manufacturing, processing of edible oils, edible oil seeds and other related products. At present, it is engaged in the business of Crushing and Oil Filtration with a capacity of 5000 TPA and 30000 TPA respectively.Read more