This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in CIAN Agro Industries & Infrastructure Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- PORWAL AUTO COMPONENTS LTD.
- GLOBUS CORPOORATION LIMITED
- RAMA PETROCHEMICALS LTD.
- PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- NIVAKA FASHIONS LIMITED
- CAPRI GLOBAL CAPITAL LIMITED
- LOKESH MACHINES LTD.
- KKRRAFTON DEVELOPERS LIMITED
- GAEKWAR MILLS LIMITED
- SUPERB PAPERS LTD.
- KAPIL RAJ FINANCE LTD
- SHARDA CROPCHEM LTD
- BF INVESTMENT LTD.
- EMKAY GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- POLYMECHPLAST MACHINES LTD.
- NATURAL BIOCON (INDIA) LIMITED
- CHEMO PHARMA LABORATORIES LTD.
- TIMESCAN LOGISTICS INDIA LIMITEDD
- ONMOBILE GLOBAL LTD.
- AARTECH SOLONICS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of CIAN Agro Industries & Infrastructure Ltd (CIANAGRO)?
Can I buy CIAN Agro Industries & Infrastructure Ltd (CIANAGRO) shares?
How do I buy CIAN Agro Industries & Infrastructure Ltd (CIANAGRO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy CIAN Agro Industries & Infrastructure Ltd (CIANAGRO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to CIAN Agro Industries & Infrastructure Ltd (CIANAGRO) shares.
In which sector do CIAN Agro Industries & Infrastructure Ltd (CIANAGRO) belong?
Today's live share price for CIAN Agro Industries & Infrastructure Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 64.75 with a current market capitalization of .
The Company was incorporated as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956 under the name of UMRED AGRO COMPLEX PRIVATE LIMITED. The company was converted into a public limited company vide Special Resolution and certificate of Change of Name was obtained from Registrar of Companies, Bombay. The unit is situated at Dist.Chandrapur, Maharashtra. The initial project was completed in 1990 with installed capacity of Solvent Extraction Plant of 100 TPD and of Vegetable Oil Refinery of 25 TPD. Within 18 months of completion of initial project. Company completed expansion of its plant by increasing processing capacity of SEP from 100 TPD to 200 TPD and of VOR from 25 TPD. The total cost was Rs.221 lacs and was financed to the tune of Rs.133 lacs by way of Term Loans and balance by the equity contribution and internal cash accruals. Company manufactures and markets refined Soyabean oil "Amrutdhara" and refined Kardi (Safflower) oil "Yash" through a well established network of over 50 dealers in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. Company exports De-Oiled Cakes (DOC) to prominent clients in South East Asia & Europe. The company was the first to be granted "AGMARK" for soyabean oil by Government of India. Due to branded oil sales, the company has higher sales realisations in oil sales. Company has received Udyog Excellence Gold Metal and Award' by "Industrial Economic Forum".Read more