This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in POONA DAL & OIL INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SURYODAY SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- CRAFTSMAN AUTOMATION LIMITED
- NAVKAR BUILDERS LTD.
- FUNWORLD & TOURISM DEVELOPMENT LTD.
- SWARNA SECURITIES LTD.
- VITAN AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD
- MEGHMANI FINECHEM LIMITED
- LIBERTY SHOES LTD.
- SANDHAR TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- PASHUPATI COTSPIN LIMITED
- ZUARI INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- TEJAS NETWORKS LTD
- NEXT MEDIAWORKS LTD.
- JYOTI STRUCTURES LTD.
- DOLPHIN OFFSHORE ENTERPRISES (INDIA) LTD.
- INDUS TOWERS LTD
- SAM INDUSTRIES LTD.
- RENAISSANCE JEWEL. LTD.
- KOTHARI PETROCHEM LTD
- NEXUS COMMODITIES AND TECHNOLOGIES LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of POONA DAL & OIL INDUSTRIES LTD. (POONADAL)?
Can I buy POONA DAL & OIL INDUSTRIES LTD. (POONADAL) shares?
How do I buy POONA DAL & OIL INDUSTRIES LTD. (POONADAL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy POONA DAL & OIL INDUSTRIES LTD. (POONADAL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to POONA DAL & OIL INDUSTRIES LTD. (POONADAL) shares.
In which sector do POONA DAL & OIL INDUSTRIES LTD. (POONADAL) belong?
Today's live share price for POONA DAL & OIL INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 55.05 with a current market capitalization of .
Poona Dal and Oil Industries Ltd. is an India-based company. The Company is engaged in the oil and food grains industry. The Company operates in two divisions: oil division and agro division. Oil division includes oil, by products and others. Agro division includes pulses, processed pulses, processed pulses flour and others. The company is based in Pune, India. Poona Dal and Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in the year 1993. The company is based in Pune, India. The company shares have been delisted from the Ahmedabad Stock Exchange with effect from January 12, 2007. As of March 31, 2010, the Company had a licensed and installed capacity of 135,000 metric tons of Refinery, 90,000 metric tons of solvent, 30,000 metric tons of vanaspati and 45,625 metric tons of pulses.Read more