This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in OMEGA AG-SEEDS (PUNJAB) LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SILVER TOUCH TECHNO LIMITED
- JOINTECA EDUCATION SOLUTIONS LTD.
- KAUSHALYA INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED
- UNIROYAL MARINE EXPORTS LTD.
- JSW ENERGY LTD
- CORAL LABORATORIES LTD.
- SURYODAY SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- BHUSHAN STEEL LIMITED
- RAJESH EXPORTS LTD.
- TRINITY TRADELINK LIMITED
- TARSONS PRODUCTS LIMITED
- NEHA INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- OMKAR PHARMACHEM LTD.
- ID INFO BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
- ADD-SHOP E-RETAIL LIMITED
- MODERN INSULATORS LIMITED
- LOOKS HEALTH SERVICES LIMITED
- GRADIENTE INFOTAINMENT LTD.
- ECOPLAST LTD.
- DENA BANK
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy OMEGA AG-SEEDS (PUNJAB) LTD. (OMEAG) shares?
How do I buy OMEGA AG-SEEDS (PUNJAB) LTD. (OMEAG) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy OMEGA AG-SEEDS (PUNJAB) LTD. (OMEAG) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to OMEGA AG-SEEDS (PUNJAB) LTD. (OMEAG) shares.
In which sector do OMEGA AG-SEEDS (PUNJAB) LTD. (OMEAG) belong?
Today's live share price for OMEGA AG-SEEDS (PUNJAB) LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Omega Ag-seeds (Punjab) Limited produces seeds for farmers. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Chandigarh, India. mega Ag-Seeds (Punjab) Ltd. was incorporated on November 24, 1992 for setting up of seed processing complex and to enter into sunflower seed multiplication programme. The company produces seeds for farmers and is based in Chandigarh, India. The company, in the year 2009, launched its research and development activities at Hyderabad. The objective of the research and development was to produce high variety of seeds to suit the farmers` needs. Though the company is in the process of seeking voluntary delisting of its securities from some of the stock exchanges, the indented resolution is sought to be approved. The listing of share will continue on the Bombay Stock Exchange.Read more