This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MFS INTERCORP LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- JUNCTION FABRICS AND APPARELS LTD
- COROMANDEL AGRO PRODUCTS & OILS LIMITED
- MAHAVEER INFOWAY LTD
- PENTOKEY ORGANY (INDIA) LTD.
- SOFTBPO GLOBAL SERVICES LTD.
- PFIZER LTD.
- PRINCE PIPES AND FITTINGS LIMITED
- SILVER TOUCH TECHNO LIMITED
- SIKA INTERPLANT SYSTEMS LTD.
- PARAG MILK FOODS LTD
- VIKAS LIFECARE LIMITED
- BALLARPUR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MIPCO SEAMLESS RINGS (GUJARAT) LTD.
- SVC RESOURCES LIMITED
- KAYEL SECURITIES LTD.
- COLINZ LABORATORIES LTD.
- RESONANCE SPECIALTIES LTD.
- NEW DELHI TELEVISION LTD.
- PIDILITE INDUSTRIES LTD
- TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of MFS INTERCORP LTD. (MFSINTRCRP)?
Can I buy MFS INTERCORP LTD. (MFSINTRCRP) shares?
How do I buy MFS INTERCORP LTD. (MFSINTRCRP) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MFS INTERCORP LTD. (MFSINTRCRP) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MFS INTERCORP LTD. (MFSINTRCRP) shares.
In which sector do MFS INTERCORP LTD. (MFSINTRCRP) belong?
Today's live share price for MFS INTERCORP LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 13.07 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated on January 14, 1986 as a Private Limited Company, Muskan Ferro Silicons was subsequently converted into Public Limited Company on 14th May 1992. This company was promoted under the leadership of Babulal Badjatia as its Chairman and Sunil Badjatia as its Managing Director. MFSL was formed with an object to manufacture Ferro Silicon with a capacity of 5 M. Tons per day, but due to change in the demand pattern Company changed its product from Ferro Silicon to Silicon Manganese with an installed capacity of 13 M.T. per day In 1994 MFSL came out with a Public Issue of 30,00,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 each for cash at par aggregating to Rs. 300 lakhs. This issue was to part finance the project for setting up a unit for manufacturing ferro alloys. The product selected is sillico-Manganese. The total cost of the project was estimated at Rs. 520Read more