This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Mayur Floorings Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- CHOLAMANDALAM INVESTMENT AND FINANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- BOMBAY POTTERIES & TILES LIMITED
- MANALI PETROCHEMICAL LTD.
- BOMBAY BURMAH TRADING CORP.LTD.
- LOHIA SECURITIES LIMITED
- MAHINDRA LIFESPACE DEVELOPERS LTD.
- DR LALCHANDANI LABS LIMITED
- NORTHLINK FISCAL AND CAPITAL SERVICES LIMITED
- AVTIL ENTERPRISE LTD
- RAVINDER HEIGHTS LIMITED
- ECE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- TIRUPATI SARJAN LTD.
- JAYSHREE CHEMICALS LTD.
- SUN PHARMA ADVANCED RESEARCH COMPANY LTD.
- ASIAN PETROPRODUCTS & EXPORTS LTD.
- SANRHEA TECHNICAL TEXTILES LTD.
- TATA INVESTMENT CORPORATION LTD
- VIPUL LIMITED
- URJA GLOBAL LIMITED
- SAVANT INFOCOMM LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Mayur Floorings Limited () shares?
How do I buy Mayur Floorings Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Mayur Floorings Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Mayur Floorings Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Mayur Floorings Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as a private limited company in Jan.'92, Mayur Floorings was converted into a public limited company in Dec.'94. Promoted by Mahavir N Sundrawat and Mukesh N Sundrawat, the company has its manufacturing facilities at Banswara, Rajasthan, to manufacture polished granite slabs with an installed capacity of 19,200 tpa. The company came out with a public issue in Sep.'95 to part-finance its expansion programme to increase the installed capacity from 19,200 tpa to 52,800 tpa. The company has entered into an agreement with Red Granite, Dubai, for exporting 50% of its production for five years. The company has diversified its activity towards marble during the year 1996-97.Read more