This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MARDIA SAMYOUNG CAPILLARY TUBES COMPANY LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- KANUNGO FINANCIERS LTD
- ELCID INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- SHIVALIK BIMETAL CONTROLS LTD.
- SHIVOM INVESTMENT & CONSULTANCY LTD
- EID PARRY INDIA
- HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
- MAAN ALUMINIUM LTD.
- JINDAL HOTELS LTD.
- INTEGRA ENGINEERING INDIA LTD.
- INNOVATIVE IDEALS AND SERVICES
- JINDAL PHOTO LTD.
- ALBERT DAVID LIMITED
- JAIN IRRIGATION SYSTEMS LTD
- ZEE ENTERTAINMENT ENTERPRISES LTD (ZEEL)
- SELAN EXPLORATION TECHNOLOGY LTD.
- GE POWER INDIA LTD
- AAVAS FINANCIERS LIMITED
- ALGOQUANT FINTECH LIMITED
- NITIN FIRE PROTECTION INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SPV GLOBAL TRADING LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy MARDIA SAMYOUNG CAPILLARY TUBES COMPANY LTD. (MSCTC) shares?
How do I buy MARDIA SAMYOUNG CAPILLARY TUBES COMPANY LTD. (MSCTC) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MARDIA SAMYOUNG CAPILLARY TUBES COMPANY LTD. (MSCTC) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MARDIA SAMYOUNG CAPILLARY TUBES COMPANY LTD. (MSCTC) shares.
In which sector do MARDIA SAMYOUNG CAPILLARY TUBES COMPANY LTD. (MSCTC) belong?
Today's live share price for MARDIA SAMYOUNG CAPILLARY TUBES COMPANY LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Mardia Samyoung Capillary Tubes Company Ltd,, a Joint Venture between Mardia Group Companies i.e Mardia Extrusions & Mardia Tubes and Samyoung Jung Kwan Company of South Korea was incorporated in Oct 1992 and engaged in manufacture of capillary and thin-walled pipes and tubes made from brass, stainless steel, copper and other copper alloys. The foreign collaborator holds 25% stake in the company. The foreign collaborator Samyoung, S.Korea has agreed to buy 6000 tpa of the finished products of the company apart from providing financial and technical collaboration. The company's manufacturing facility with an installed capacity of 1800 tpa is located in Silvassa. The company has tapped the capital market with an public issue in Feb 1994 to finance setting up of this Silvasa manufacturing facility. The small-diameter tubes manufactured by the company, are required for manufacturing ball pens and refills, internal antennae and articles, radiators, heat exchangers, fluorescent tubes, video cassette rollers and other components used in the electronic and automobile industries. They are also used for refrigeration and air-conditioning. The company was referred to BIFR during the year 1999 and ICICI was appointed as Operating Agency. The OA has appointed M/s Vikas Consultants to conduct complete Techno-Economic Feasibility study and the report has been duly submitted to ICICI and the comments thereon is still awaited(as on March 31, 2002). During the year 1999, the Company's Net Worth has been fully eroded and the Company had been refered to BIFR, and the Board had appointed ICICI as the operating agency.The Techno-Economic Feasibility study was conducted by M/s Vikas Consultants which is not yet completed.Read more