This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Lgb Forge Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
- UNITY INFRAPROJECTS LTD.
- SELLWIN TRADERS LTD
- MOTILAL OSWAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- TRADEWELL HOLDINGS LIMITED
- I G PETROCHEMICALS LTD.
- LEX NIMBLE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- EARUM PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- ATUL AUTO LTD.
- AFFORDABLE ROBOTIC & AUTOMATION LIMITED
- INNOVATIVE IDEALS AND SERVICES
- CONCORD DRUGS LTD
- ATAM VALVES LIMITED
- PINCON LIFESTYLE LTD
- SHETRON LTD.
- JUBILANT LIFE SCIENCES LIMITED
- ADVANI HOTELS & RESORTS (INDIA) LTD.
- M.P.AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ONMOBILE GLOBAL LTD.
- MONSANTO INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Lgb Forge Limited (LGBFORGE)?
Can I buy Lgb Forge Limited (LGBFORGE) shares?
How do I buy Lgb Forge Limited (LGBFORGE) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Lgb Forge Limited (LGBFORGE) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Lgb Forge Limited (LGBFORGE) shares.
Today's live share price for Lgb Forge Limited is NSE: ₹ 10.25, BSE: ₹ 10.19 with a current market capitalization of .
LGB Forge Ltd is an India-based company. The company is engaged in the manufacture and sale of forged and machined components in India, Europe and the United States. They manufacture auto, electrical, and transmission forged components. They also supply products to non automotive segments like Valve Industry and infrastructure equipment industry. The company has three manufacturing units one in Mysore and other two in Coimbatore. The company has four business segments including cold forging division, hot and warm, forging division, and hot forging division. They supply their products to all the reputed companies in India as well as select customers in abroad. LGB Forge Ltd was incorporated as a public limited company on June 7, 2006. In March 2008, as per the scheme of arrangement, the entire business and assets of forging unit of L.G.Balakrishnan & Bros Ltd was de-merged and transferred to the company with effect from April 1, 2008. From August 1, 2008, the equity shares of the company were listed on Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd and The National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. During the year 2009-10, the company increased the production capacity of Forging Division by 75 tonnes to 3,075 tonnes.Read more