This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Khyati Multimedia Entertainment Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MULTIPURPOSE TRADING & AGENCIES LTD.
- INDUSIND BANK LTD
- ASHARI AGENCIES LTD
- INDOSOLAR LTD.
- DYNACONS SYSTEMS & SOLUTIONS LTD.
- OMANSH ENTERPRISES LTD
- DAMODAR INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- MODULEX CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- SOUTHERN ONLINE BIO TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- IIFL SECURITIES LIMITED
- KAMDHENU LTD
- INDIAN RAILWAYS CATERING & TOURISM CORPORATION LTD (IRCTC)
- SHREE STEEL WIRE ROPES LTD.
- CUMMINS INDIA LTD.
- DION GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LTD.
- VKJ INFRADEVELOPERS LTD
- GUJARAT POLY ELECTRONICS LIMITED
- SOUTH INDIA PROJECTS LTD.
- SARTHAK METALS LIMITED
- ROOPA INDUSTRIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Khyati Multimedia Entertainment Limited () shares?
How do I buy Khyati Multimedia Entertainment Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Khyati Multimedia Entertainment Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Khyati Multimedia Entertainment Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Khyati Multimedia Entertainment Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Promoted by Kartik J Patel, Jasubhai M Patel and Praful J Agrawal, Khyati Resorts was incorporated in Jan.'95. The company is establishing a resort-cum-residential hotel project at Baliyasana (Mehsana district), Gujarat, with ultra modern facilities like residential hotel, time share cottages, 24-hour coffee shop and restaurant, water park, children park, health club, etc, at an estimated cost fo Rs 1208 lac. In Apr.'96, the company came out with a public issue of 51 lac equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at par aggregating Rs 5.1 cr, to part-finance its above project. During the year 1996-97, it completed the Highway Restaurant Project and started commercial operation. During the year 1999-2000, the Company changed its name from Khyati Resorts Limited to Khyati Multimedia-Entertainment Limited. The Company is planning a expansion plan to establish Multimedia Based Entertainment Park and for this the main object clause has already been changed and the neccessary permission has also been obtained from the ROC office. In order to finance the proposed expansion project, the Company proposes to make a fresh issue of equity shares either on rights basis or on preferential allotment basis.Read more