This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in JCT LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MAN INFRACONSTRUCTION LTD.
- AVIVA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- IRIS BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
- DONEAR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- TRENT LTD
- INVENTURE GROWTH & SECURITIES LTD.
- HINDUSTAN OIL EXPLORATION CO.LTD.
- BERGER PAINTS INDIA LTD
- ASHNISHA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- MERCURY METALS LTD.
- SAVITA OIL TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- PRIME URBAN DEVELOPMENT INDIA LTD.
- EID PARRY INDIA
- UNIINFO TELECOM SERVICES LIMITED
- PROCAL ELECTRONICS INDIA LIMITED
- NBI INDUSTRIAL FINANCE COMPANY LTD
- TRANSWARRANTY FINANCE LTD.
- GCM COMMODITY & DERIVATIVES LTD
- MSR INDIA LTD.
- RDB REALTY & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of JCT LTD. (JCTLTD)?
Can I buy JCT LTD. (JCTLTD) shares?
How do I buy JCT LTD. (JCTLTD) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy JCT LTD. (JCTLTD) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to JCT LTD. (JCTLTD) shares.
In which sector do JCT LTD. (JCTLTD) belong?
Today's live share price for JCT LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 3.10 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1946 under the name Jagatjit Cotton Textile Mills and renamed JCT in 1989. The company was promoted by M M Thapar, the chairman and the managing director. The company is into textiles, filament yarn, steel and export trade. JCT's subsidiaries are Gupta & Syal, Chohal Investments, Poly Investments and JCT Fibres. In 1980-81, JCT entered into a technical collaboration with Zimmers, Germany, to set up a nylon-6 filament yarn plant at Hoshiarpur, Punjab, which was commissioned in 1982. A technical agreement was also entered into with E I Dupont, US, to set up a PSF plant. In 1990, Sterling Steels & Wires and Kidarnath Kishanchand (P) Ltd were amalgamated with JCT. One of the subsidiary, JCT Fibres, was amalgamated with JCT in Apr.'94. During 1998, the company entered into a slump sale agreement with Polysindo Group of Indonesia for sale and hive-off its losing synthetic fibre business. It also commissioned its Wire Rope plant during the year, which has been well accepted in the market. In 1999, it increased the installed capacity of synthetic filament yarn, polyester filament yarn, chips, steel wire, strand wires, wire rope, polyester staple fiber, partially oriented yarn and looms to 9000 tonnes, 6000 tonnes, 13500 tonnes, 45000 tonnes, 3000 tonnes, 9000 tonnes, 75000 tonnes 16500 tonnes and 1694 nos respectively. The company has replaced 120 NMM looms with 22 Airjet looms at Phargwara unit of textile division. This will definitely reduce cost of production and also enhance the quality of fabric.Read more