This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in INDIA MOTOR PARTS & ACCESSORIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- HOV SERVICES LTD.
- ALFA TRANSFORMERS LTD.
- NEELKANTH ROCKMINERALS LTD.
- HINDWARE HOME INNOVATION LIMITED
- TECHNVISION VENTURES LTD.
- F MEC INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- RISHI TECHTEX LTD.
- PROZONE INTU PROPERTIES LIMITED
- PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- QUADPRO ITES LIMITED
- THIRDWAVE FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARIES LTD.
- MEGA FIN (INDIA) LTD.
- DHRUVA CAPITAL SERVICES LIMITED
- BRONZE TRADING LTD
- JONJUA OVERSEAS LIMITED
- USHAKIRAN FINANCE LTD.
- BOSTON TEKNOWSYS (INDIA) LTD
- SYSTEMATIX CORPORATE SERVICES LTD.
- INDOKEM LTD.
- ALCHEMIST CORPORATION LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of INDIA MOTOR PARTS & ACCESSORIES LTD. (IMPAL)?
Can I buy INDIA MOTOR PARTS & ACCESSORIES LTD. (IMPAL) shares?
How do I buy INDIA MOTOR PARTS & ACCESSORIES LTD. (IMPAL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy INDIA MOTOR PARTS & ACCESSORIES LTD. (IMPAL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to INDIA MOTOR PARTS & ACCESSORIES LTD. (IMPAL) shares.
In which sector do INDIA MOTOR PARTS & ACCESSORIES LTD. (IMPAL) belong?
Today's live share price for INDIA MOTOR PARTS & ACCESSORIES LTD. is NSE: ₹ 727.25, BSE: ₹ 725.35 with a current market capitalization of .
Indian Motor Parts & Accessories (IMPAL), incorporated on July 12, 1954 is part TVS Group is engaged in the distribution of automobile spare parts ad accessories through its 50 plus branch network representing over 60 manufactures. The present promoters of the company are TV Sundaam Iyengar & Sons Ltd., Sundaram Finance Ltd, Lakshmi General Finance Ltd, Sri T.S.Santhanam and persons acting in conert with him. The promoter Group holds 46.50% of the equity as on Dec 4, 2003. IMPAL is one of the few all India distrubutors of motra parts and deals in engine group components, brake systems, fasteners, radiators, suspensions, axles, auto electricals, wheels, steering linkages, instruments clusters etc. The company's Commercial Paper has been continuously rated as "P1+" by CRISIL upto Rs.900 lakhs.The company had a Partnership with M/s Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Plc UK and with M/s Sundaram Finance Limited for promotion of non-life Insurance Company.The total investment made by the company along with M/s Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company is Rs.12 Crores.Read more