This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Gujarat Poly Electronics Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- KSE LTD.
- JASH ENGINEERING LIMITED
- KHODAY INDIA LTD.
- AJOONI BIOTECH LIMITED
- NARMADA AGROBASE LIMITED
- ZYLOG SYSTEMS LTD.
- SEQUENT SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK (INDIA) LTD.
- GAUTAM GEMS LIMITED
- CYIENT LIMITED
- SBI INFRATECH LIMITED
- PERSISTENT SYSTEMS LTD
- IGARASHI MOTORS INDIA LTD.
- NAYSAA SECURITIES LTD
- KAYEL SECURITIES LTD.
- CG POWER AND INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS LTD
- SARTHAK INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SAYAJI HOTELS LTD.
- KALPATARU POWER TRANSMISSION LTD.
- KDJ HOLIDAYSCAPES AND RESORTS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Gujarat Poly Electronics Limited ()?
Can I buy Gujarat Poly Electronics Limited () shares?
How do I buy Gujarat Poly Electronics Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Gujarat Poly Electronics Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Gujarat Poly Electronics Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Gujarat Poly Electronics Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 40.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Gujarat Poly-Avx Electronics Ltd is India`s Largest Manufacturer of Capacitors and Varistors. The company`s standards are set to meet the challenging and steadily increasing demands of the Electronics Industry, with the concept of Total Quality Management. The company was incorporated in the year 1989 and was promoted jointly by Polychem Ltd, AVX Corporation of U.S.A. and Gujarat Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (GIIC).Read more