This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in GOVIND RUBBER LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- PMC FINCORP LIMITED
- TATA MOTORS LTD.
- GE POWER INDIA LTD
- BCL ENTERPRISES LTD
- NEXUS COMMODITIES AND TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- SOMA TEXTILES & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- RADHA MADHAV CORPORATION LTD.
- COMPUTER AGE MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED
- ATISHAY LTD
- MIDEAST INTEGRATED STEELS LIMITED
- CORDS CABLE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SHREENATH INVESTMENTS CO LIMITED
- PROGRESSIVE EXTRACTIONS &
- G R INFRAPROJECTS LIMITED
- PRITISH NANDY COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
- SCAN STEELS LIMITED
- SHREE HANUMAN SUGAR & INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- CYBERMATE INFOTEK LTD.
- PALM JEWELS LIMITED
- LOYAL EQUIPMENTS LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy GOVIND RUBBER LTD. (GOVINDRU) shares?
How do I buy GOVIND RUBBER LTD. (GOVINDRU) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy GOVIND RUBBER LTD. (GOVINDRU) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to GOVIND RUBBER LTD. (GOVINDRU) shares.
In which sector do GOVIND RUBBER LTD. (GOVINDRU) belong?
Today's live share price for GOVIND RUBBER LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Set up in 1982 at Ludhiana, Govind Rubber took over a sick unit, Pavan Tyres, in 1984 and amalgamated it in 1991. The unit was promoted by Siyaram Poddar group. The company manufactures cycle tyres & tubes and auto tyres and tubes. The company came out with a public issue in Oct.'92 at a premium to part-finance an export-based project to manufacture nylon colour/gum wall tyres and tubes. It has a technical collaboration agreement with Union Rubber Industries Company, Taiwan, and an export obligation under the Export Promotion Capital Goods scheme. The Auto Tyres Project at Bhiwandi unit was completed in 96-97 and the project was financed by term loan and internal cash accruals. In 1997-98, the installed capacity of cycle tyres was increased to 4,50,00,000 nos.; cycle tubes to 4,50,00,000 nos.; auto tyres to 25,00,000 nos.; auto tubes to 45,00,000 nos. During 1999-2000, the company's unit at Bhiwadi - Rajasthan has achieved ISO 9002 certificate for all its products viz. auto tyres and tubes, cycle tyres and tubes. The company was honoured by CAPEXIL for the 9th time in succession, with the top export award for the cycle tyre industry. Modernisation programme at Ludhiana and Bhiwadi plant was implemented in the year 2000-2001. As the Bhiwadi Plant is a loss making one, the company sold the same to Balkrishna Industries Ltd unit Balkrishna Tyres,a Tyre Manufacturing unit for Rs.16.96 croresRead more