This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Gagan Polycot India Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- PIONEER EMBROIDERIES LTD.
- CASTROL INDIA LTD
- MATRIMONY.COM LTD
- DISHMAN CARBO AMCIS LTD
- GLOBAL INFRATECH & FINANCE LIMITED
- NATIONAL ALUMINIUM CO LTD (NALCO)
- D B REALTY LTD
- CHEMTECH INDUSTRIAL VALVES LTD
- GLOBE COMMERCIALS LTD
- SRI HAVISHA HOSPITALITY AND INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
- SRI AMARNATH FINANCE LIMITED
- WE WIN LIMITED
- TINPLATE COMPANY OF INDIA LTD.
- HUHTAMAKI PPL LIMITED
- MOHIT INDUSTRIES LTD.
- PETRON ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION LTD.
- HARISH TEXTILE ENGINEERS LIMITED
- CONTINENTAL PETROLEUMS LTD.
- IB INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LTD.
- GLOBE INTL CARRIERS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Gagan Polycot India Limited () shares?
How do I buy Gagan Polycot India Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Gagan Polycot India Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Gagan Polycot India Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Gagan Polycot India Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Gagan Polycot India Ltd is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of textiles and associated products. It offers polyester and cotton products to wholesalers and retailers in North India. The company was formerly known as Gagan Sales Ltd. Prior to that Gagan Sales Ltd was known as Gagan Sales Pvt Ltd. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Nasik, India. The Company was converted to public limited company on February 01, 1995 under the name and the name of the company was changed to Gagan Polycot Limited and a fresh certificate of incorporation was obtained on March 01, 1995. GPIL made its initial public offer of equity shares on August 28, 1995 and listed the same on Bombay (BSE), Ahmedabad, Vadodara and Delhi Stock Exchanges. GPIL has set up a factory at Vasai East, Thane to manufacture Plastic Industrial & Automotive, Packaging, Stationary Items & Customized Products.Read more