This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in FOURTH GENERATION INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SUMMIT SECURITIES LTD.
- UDAIPUR CEMENT WORKS LTD.
- DESH RAKSHAK AUSHDHALAYA LTD.
- AMJ LAND HOLDINGS LIMITED
- IRIS CLOTHINGS LIMITED
- DARSHAN ORNA LIMITED
- ONMOBILE GLOBAL LTD.
- NITIN SPINNERS LTD.
- ABHISHEK FINLEASE LTD
- MAJESCO LIMITED
- MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD (M&M)
- SHRI NIWAS LEASING AND FINANCE LTD
- DISA INDIA LTD.
- CHENNAI FERROUS INDUSTRIES LTD
- STI INDIA LTD.
- SENBO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- PONDY OXIDES & CHEMICALS LTD.
- RATTANINDIA POWER LIMITED
- SHARON BIO-MEDICINE LTD.
- RIBA TEXTILES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy FOURTH GENERATION INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD. (4THGEN) shares?
How do I buy FOURTH GENERATION INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD. (4THGEN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy FOURTH GENERATION INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD. (4THGEN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to FOURTH GENERATION INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD. (4THGEN) shares.
In which sector do FOURTH GENERATION INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD. (4THGEN) belong?
Today's live share price for FOURTH GENERATION INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Fourth Generation Information Systems Ltd is a software development company. The company is engaged in the business of development of Computer Software. They provide software solutions for the United States healthcare industry. They also offer medical transcription activities. Fourth Generation Information Systems Ltd was incorporated as a private limited company on August 21, 1998 and converted into a public limited company on March 10, 2000. The company was promoted by Chalapthi Rao Atluri, Raghu Vasu A, Hema Kolluri and Avinash Adusumilli. The company entered into an MoU with three US based firms, namely Intra Link Info Systems Inc, Intra Link Health Systems Inc, IT Connections Inc for marketing the company's products and services in the US markets. During the year 2003-04, the company invested 50% of the total share capital in the shares of Net Soft Technologies Inc, USA as a joint venture. The company has decided to explore new avenues for revenue generation such as Training, Development and other IT services to various industries.Read more