This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Five X Tradecom Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ARTEMIS MED SERVICE LIMITED
- TIMESCAN LOGISTICS INDIA LIMITED
- INNOVATIVE TECH PACK LTD.
- NIRAV COMMERCIALS LTD.
- MY MONEY SECURITIES LTD
- LINC PEN & PLASTICS LTD
- FILTRA CONSULTANTS AND ENGINEERS LTD
- CYBER MEDIA (INDIA) LTD.
- AMBA ENTERPRISES LTD
- LML LTD.
- GOKUL REFOILS & SOLVENT LTD.
- SWORD-EDGE COMMERCIALS LIMITED
- KARNATAKA BANK LTD.
- TRANSPEK INDUSTRY LTD.
- ECO RECYCLING LTD.
- HB LEASING & FINANCE CO.LTD.
- CREATIVE EYE LTD.
- SHRADHA INFRAPROJECTS LIMITED
- SANGAL PAPERS LTD.
- CENTURY TWENTYFIRST PORTF
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Five X Tradecom Limited () shares?
How do I buy Five X Tradecom Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Five X Tradecom Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Five X Tradecom Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Five X Tradecom Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Five X Tradecom Ltd (formerly known as Five X Finance & Investment Limited) was Incorporated on 24th March, 2010. In the year 2009-2010 the Company was incorporated by Mr. Girraj Kishor Agrawal and Mrs. Tanu Giriraj Kishor Agarwal. Subsequently the Company entered into Scheme of Arrangement being the demerger of the Finance & Investment Business undertaking of Octanct Interactive Technologies Limited hereinafter referred to as (OITL) in this Company i.e. FIVE X FINANCE & INVESTMENT LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as the Resulting Company). The entire Finance & Investment Business of OITL shall be transferred to and vested with the Company w.e.f. April 1st, 2010 (the Appointed Date under the Scheme) pursuant to Sections 391 to 394 of the Companies Act, 1956. The Said scheme was approved by Hon`ble High Court of Maharashtra at Mumbai on 26th November, 2010. In terms of the Scheme, the Company has taken over Finance Business Undertakings of Octant Interactive Technologies Limited. The Company is now in the business of Finance and Share Trading. The name of Company was changed from Five X Finance & Investment Limited to Five X Tradecom Limited as on 23rd May, 2016.Read more