This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Excel Castronics Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- PATDIAM JEWELLERY LTD
- INFLAME APPLIANCES LIMITED
- SHREE PRECOATED STEELS LIMITED
- BIL ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD.
- SKYPAK SERVICE SPECIALIST LTD.
- HARIYANA SHIP BREAKERS LTD.
- BODHI TREE MULTIMEDIA LIMITED
- MENON PISTONS LTD.
- ANDHRA BANK
- AKG EXIM LIMITED
- ENNORE COKE LTD.
- ECONO TRADE (INDIA) LTD
- SURYA ROSHNI LTD.
- ACE SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD.
- OMAXE LTD.
- DECCAN GOLD MINES LTD.
- ICICI LOMBARD GENERAL INSURANCE CO LIMITED
- BRADY & MORRIS ENGINEERING CO.LTD.
- ADVANCE METERING TECHNOLOGY LTD.
- AMBANI ORGANICS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Excel Castronics Limited (EXCAST) shares?
How do I buy Excel Castronics Limited (EXCAST) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Excel Castronics Limited (EXCAST) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Excel Castronics Limited (EXCAST) shares.
In which sector do Excel Castronics Limited (EXCAST) belong?
Today's live share price for Excel Castronics Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Ahmedabad Gases Ltd. was incorporated as a private limited Company with the Registrar of Companies, Gujarat, at Ahmedabad under the Companies Act, 1956. The Company was later converted into a public limited company vide a Special Resolution passed by the Company and fresh Certificate was obtained. After incorporation, the Company started trading activities in industrial gases from August, 1992. The Company commenced the production of gases from September 1993 on installation of machinery. During the year 1995-96 the company increased its installed capacity of the production of oxygen gas and nitrogen gas from 800000 CMT to 1600000 CMT wth effect from 16.01.96. During 2000-01,the company was able to increase its turover, marginally by 8%,over the previous year. However the bottomline was not improved due to the increase of overheads & depreciation.Read more